𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝.

So it's been honestly brought to my attention, that a bunch of MHA fans have been harassing the author/creator of MHA.

That is sick, i don't like to be cruel but that's sick. It's not like it was for a valid reason to 'harass' someone, nothing really gives you the right.

But some fans were literally harassing him about SHIPS of all things SHIPS.

Do NOT attack anyone if their ship if different from yours no matter what fandom it is or what is cannon or not. You do not attack others for their opinions.

It is sick how some people now have polls about this subject now and it's sickening to even deal with some people attacking ME personally for what i ship.

It makes me want to leave the fandom cause of how bad it's treated others in the fandom, and the creator THEMSELVES.

Also if you haven't ever attacked someone this is still about you please be careful with what you say to others it may come off offensive. If it's about anything state it's your opinion or anything respectful.

If you've every attacked someone for their ships i hope you've apologized and realized what you did was horrible and sickening.

I usually don't post about things about the fandom and never let me express my opinions but i'm sick of hearing it by now, plus it's 6am and i wanted to write about something.

Anyway i love you all and i hope your all safe and healthy, and if you've ever attacked anyone for their ship get off my story and account.

Have a goodnight/day~ ily all<3