Jealousy

In case you aren't aware we are currently in the middle of RaMona Week 2020!
I won't be able to write a oneshot for all the days but I was able to do "Day 4: Jealousy" with 2012 RaMona so I hope you enjoy! (I also drew fanfart of days 1-3 on my Instagram so go check them out if you haven't)

Happy RaMona Week everyone!

~~~~~

RaMona Week: Day 4 - Jealousy

"Mona! You're back!" Raph said in excitement from the sight of his girlfriend.

"I'm so sorry I'm late Raphael." Mona said entering the lair, "I've been very busy. Training with the new recruits went on longer than I thought."

"Well, you're here now." Raph smiles, "I was worried we would have to cancel our plans for tonight." Raphael then notices a pretty cosmic flower in Mona's hand. Its petals shined a pretty pink with white trim as the center of the flower seemed to glow yellow. "Where did you get that flower?"

"Hm? Oh this." Mona says as she lifts the flower up to show Raphael, "From one of the recruits I'm training. He gave it to me. Isn't it beautiful?"

"That T'thalen guy?" Raph asked. He only heard stories of this new recruit of the Salamandrian army from Mona Lisa. A young guy who has lately been getting close with his girlfriend. It just doesn't feel right for Raphael.

"Yes, it was." Mona smiles, "He's been very kind to me lately and he gave me the flower as a way to thank me for being his teacher."

Raph huffs as he sits on the couch in the lair.

"So this T'thalen. Why does he need a trainer anyway?"

"Well, he's one of our new recruits for the military, so he needs to know how to fight properly."

"So he's a horrible fighter? He's probably unprofessional and sloppy, right? That's why training with him took so long."

"Actually no." Mona says as she sits down next to him, "He is a quick learner and is quite strong."

Raph rolls his eyes.

"I admire his passion in wanting to learn more. He reminds me of you in some light."

"But he's not me." Raph mumbled.

"I know he's not," Mona continued, "He's always happy to learn from me. He even told me once that I'm the most beautiful teacher he has ever had."

"What?" Raph asked.

"He is always such a gentleman."

"Wow, that's great!" Raph said grinding his teeth, "Is he good looking?" Raph grumbled loudly.

Mona looked at Raph unsure why he was asking such a question. She thought for a moment then shrugged as she said, "He's cute, I will say that."

"Cute?!" Raph shouts.

Mona tilts her head, seeing Raphael rather tense, "My love, are you alright?"

"I don't know. Should I be alright?! Because it seems to me that someone is making eyes at you!"

"Raphael, what's wrong?"

"Mona, don't you see what he's doing?!"

"...Being nice?" Mona questioned.

"No! He's flirting with you!" Raph said angrily.

"Raphael, he's not flirting with me."

"Open your eyes, Mona! He's always complimenting you, making you laugh, giving you flowers! He's trying to win you over!"