𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘. (𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓.) | 𝐘𝐁𝐍𝐊.

Make sure y'all play the song once y'all get to the sex scene 🙈

✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧

IN WHICH Tay and Nick link up for a late-night dick appointment after months of not seeing each other. Intersex.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════
════ ⋆★⋆ ════

' 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳. 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘰, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 '𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰. '

OMNISCIENT

OMNISCIENT

"So, you tryna' come over today, or am I taking you home?" Fresh asked, briefly looking at Nahmir before putting the car in reverse. He then placed his arm on the back of the twinks headrest, looking behind him to back out of the parking space that they were in.

Nahmir started to answer, but then got distracted by the sudden whiff of cologne that filled his nostrils, and the way the man's muscles flexed when he put his arm up. He also began to notice how good Fresh's side profile looked, taking in and admiring all of his sexiness. The man was just all-around fine as hell, his face truly had no bad sides.

"...um, you can take me home. I have plans later." Nahmir smirked to himself, feeling his fat ma getting excited as he thought about "later", knowing that in just a few hours he was going to be bouncing on Tay's dick. The small teen knew that "You tryna' come over?" was really just code for "You tryna' come get some dick?" And while the invitation was tempting and all, he'd much rather spend the night with his man instead.

Raising his eyebrow, Fresh looked at Nahmir taken aback, expecting the twinks answer to be different. Nahmir would usually never turn him down for dick, but since Tay was back, things were different. Fresh was a great fill and all, and after all, he was Nahmir's first and was around way before Tay, but now that he had the real he simply didn't need any knockoffs.

"Oh, I get it. You actin' all funny and shit since ya 'lil nigga finally back." Fresh said matter-of-factly.

Nahmir's eyebrows furrowed. "Nigga what?!" You do realize that 'my 'lil nigga' is your friend, who by the way, would kill us both if he knew we were fucking around! And two, we had sex three times in the whole six months he's been gone, so please stop acting like this was ever anything else other than a nut when I was tired of fucking with Lulu."

Although Fresh was hurt by Nahmir's words, he wasn't going to show it. The man had been in love with said boy ever since they were kids, and at one point, Nahmir really had him thinking he had a chance and that they could possibly be more than just friends with benefits, but then Tay and Lulu came along.