𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐘𝐋𝐄𝐑. | 𝐀𝐒𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐘𝐋𝐄𝐑.

In which two best friends discover their feelings for each other, and explore their sexuality. Part one of two.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

❝ɪ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʀᴀɢᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ɪ ᴀᴅᴏʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ.❞

"Where the bitches at? There's no girls." Rocky pointed out, lazily stretching out on the leather couch that sat against the wall of the studio, putting the blunt up to his lips.

He was slightly intimidated and a little weirded out by being alone with his good friend Tyler after receiving an oddly sexual text from him the night before. Even though it was eating him alive, Rocky told himself he wouldn't mention the text, so he wasn't. Maybe. Rocky knew that Tyler always played around like that, but it was never that straight forward, and he hardly ever said anything directly to him, at least not that explicit.

"Dude, I'm sorry," Tyler exclaimed, twirling around in the chair as he sat at the sound booth, eating some Chinese food, "I'm working and girls are a distraction." he claimed, earning a straight face from Rocky, who already knew Tyler was about to say something gay.

"No they not, they're an inspiration." Rocky replied, releasing the smoke from his lungs as he vibed to the song that was playing, which was one Tyler had just recorded, although it's been a couple of years since he wrote it. He nodded his head, really enjoying the mellowness of the beat that was very well put together by Tyler himself, but Rocky would never let Tyler know that, nor the fact that he secretly looked up to him musically.

"I know they not cause I'mmmm looking for the broooossss." Tyler joked awkwardly, a dry, nervous laugh coming from his throat as he slapped his knee.

Rocky sat straight up, nearly choking on the weed while doing so from being caught off guard. Usually, he'd be used to Tyler's sus and somewhat questionable behavior, but that text had him on edge. And Tyler, well Tyler was being Tyler. As always. "What? Tyler stop-"

"Chill, I'm joking Rocky damn," Tyler frowned, "you're always sucking the fun out of shit!" he exclaimed, "you really should be sucking on something else." Tyler mumbled under his breath as his eyes wandered off. He quickly stuffed his mouth with another scoop of fried rice after he got done talking.

Rocky groaned. "Can you go one day of your life without saying something gay?"

Tyler thought about it for a second, guffawing before stuffing his face with more food. "No." he replied simply, making Rocky even more annoyed and disturbed, which was clearly shown on his face.

"I know, I know, I'm sorry, I know I'm annoyin', I just want your attention."

Noticing Rocky's demeanor, a look of disappointment immediately replaced Tyler's usual mischievous grin. His eyes shifted downwards and he started swinging his foot back and forth, softly clearing his throat. "S-Sorry..." his voice faded out shakily.

Rocky's face softened once he noticed the change in Tyler's demeanor, guilt hitting him instantly. It was unusual for Tyler to be anything but happy and hyper, so Rocky wasn't feeling him being all sad, especially since he was probably the reason. He felt bad. "Tyler I didn't mean t-"

"Shut up faggot," Tyler spat playfully, forcing a smile on his face, "you're cool. I was just being sensitive for no reason, you didn't even do anything. That's my bad. But anyway, what did you think of the song?" he asked, changing the conversation.