𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘. | 𝐘𝐁𝐍𝐊.

This imagine was somewhat inspired by my book "Him", and will be based on the younger (high school) version of Nahmir and Tay.

It isn't required to have already read Him in order to read this, but if you haven't read it yet, and you find yourself liking this image, you should go check it out once you're done.

Happy reading ❤️

✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧

IN WHICH Tay and Nick link up for a late-night dick appointment after months of not seeing each other. Intersex.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════
════ ⋆★⋆ ════

' 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳. 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘰, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 '𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰. '

OMNISCIENT

OMNISCIENT

"Alright class, you are dismissed-" and the light skin twink-looking boy was the first to get up and leave, not bothering, or caring enough to let the teacher finish the rest of her sentence. One of the advantages of sitting up front was that you could easily leave whenever you wanted to, and Nahmir knew that the frail old lady was too afraid to tell him otherwise.

Taking off his hood once he entered the hallway, the young man fluffed up his large, curly puff with his hands, making sure that it didn't get flattened while he slept.

Confidently walking down the hallways of Clay-Chalkville High school, he uttered a few "heys" here and there, along with some handshakes. A couple of niggas mugged him along the way, but he ignored it. Most of them wouldn't actually do anything anyway, they were only jealous, but completely harmless end the end. They knew that if they tried to harm Nick, or did so much as thought about doing anything to him, they would have to answer to both Fresh and Tay, and no one wanted that.

Once he made his way to his locker, which was conveniently by the bathroom, he took his phone out and stuck his headphones in. With one hand in his pocket and the other holding his phone, he tried to look innocent and occupied with whatever was on his screen, but was still engaged in everything going on around him at the same time.

"H-hey Nahmir, g-got anything good today, man?" and the teen looked up to see the fidgeting coked-out white boy in front of him, itching like he had fleas or something.

Lowering his phone, Nahmir sighed as he looked off to the side and shook his head. With a look of disgust written all over his face, he met eyes with the boy standing in front of him, irritably snatching his headphones out of his ears.