𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐊. | 𝐍𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐈𝐎𝐍.

For StokeleyWrld 🙈 happy birthday (for like the tenth time lmfao) underaged ex girlfriend ily 💚 hope this met your expectations 🥺

I also didn't proof read this at all so if you see mistakes please ignore them 😭

✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧

IN WHICH seventeen year old Kentrell sneaks out of the house to get some birthday dick from his twenty seven year old boyfriend, whom he's never even met before. Intersex. Age gap.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════
════ ⋆★⋆ ════

❛ 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵. ❜

OMNISCIENT

OMNISCIENT

Today was Thursday, and it was currently nine thirty in the evening in Baton Rouge. While most seventeen year olds would be getting ready for school in the morning right about now, Kentrell was getting ready for his dick appointment.

You see, today was Kentrell's seventeenth birthday, and he was just dying to finally lose his virginity. Plus, his online boyfriend, Jahseh, had just so happened to be in town for the next few days, and after months of talking big shit, there couldn't be more of a better time than right now.

The couple met on Grindr about three months ago, and despite the ten year age difference, Jahseh asked Kentrell to be his boyfriend after about a month and a half of texting, swapping nudes, and occasional FaceTime calls. Most would have been scared away by Kentrell's age, seeing that he was barely legal and practically jailbait, but Kentrell was just too perfect for Jahseh to resist. To his understanding, the younger boy was naturally dominant and aggressive, and although he had little sexual experience, he identified as a top, and Jahseh just couldn't wait to bitch his ass out and show him otherwise. Jahseh might have been a bit of a twink, but in his eyes, Kentrell was just as much of a twink as he was.

It took a lot of convincing, but after a few days of Jahseh constantly nagging him about it, Kentrell gave in and agreed to get fucked. And that's how he ended up in the bathroom with his leg propped up on the counter, vagina covered in conditioner as he uncomfortably twisted his body in different angles to make sure he didn't miss a spot. It was important for him to be completely hairless, as first impressions were everything. So before shaving his pussy, he got in the shower and nearly covered his whole entire body in shaving cream and shaved every area that had hair on it, deciding to do the more sensitive area outside of the shower and in the mirror that way so he wouldn't miss a spot.