𝐓𝐎𝐗𝐈𝐂. | 𝐘𝐍𝐖𝟒𝟕.

IN WHICH a fight turns into another night of rough makeup sex, a seemingly never ending cycle for the couple.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════
════ ⋆★⋆ ════

❛ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ fᴀʟʟ ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛ, sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴘᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʟʟ. ❜

JAMELL

JAMELL

"I HATE YOU!" I screamed in rage, picking up the purple vase of roses he bought me for Valentine's Day and throwing it at his head.

Fuck these flowers.

Tay ducked quickly, standing back up as he looked at me in surprise, his jaw almost on the floor. "Jamell what the-"

I cut him off. "I SAID GET OUT!" I raged, my trembling finger pointing towards the door as my loud, booming voice pierced through the room, shaking the walls. More tears brimmed my bloodshot eyes, threatening to fall down my already tear stained cheeks once again. "I fucking hate you Taymor."

Tay's hardened facial expression softened, cringing as the harsh words I spat at him registered in his brain. He stood in front of me with pleading eyes full of hurt and regret, and almost on cue, his bottom lip began to quiver, eyes filling with tears that wasted no time flowing over his caramelized skin.

He shook his head. "No. Y-You don't-you don't mean that," he choked, his voice barely above a whisper. "tell me you don't mean it, Melly."

I looked up at him once again, sniffling and wiping my tears that never seemed to end. My mouth twisted into a half smile. "I do." I spat coldly.

Tay walked towards me, extending his arms out as I backed up until I was against the kitchen counter, shaking my head no. "Baby please." he pleaded, his voice cracking as he grabbed me and tried to pull me towards his chest.

I yanked away from him. "Get the fuck off of me Taymor! I FUCKING HATE YOU!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, "I hate you, I hate you, I hate you!" I cried, my tiny fists weakly punching his firm chest as he grabbed me and wrapped his arms around my smaller frame, attempting to console me. I cried even harder as I fell against his chest, my sobs growing louder by the minute.

"Shhh." Tay soothed, rubbing my back as he gently rocked me back and forth. "I gotchu', lil baby. I'm so sorry." he whispered, his hands still caressing my arms and backside soothingly, continuing to whisper sweet nothings in my ear.