𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋'𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓. | 𝐍𝐁𝐀𝐊.

In which Taymor and Kentrell reunite after six months when Kentrell's tour makes a stop in Taymor's city. Intersex, part one of two.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

❝ɪ'ᴅ ᴅᴏ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ fᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴅᴀᴅᴅʏ.❞

"I JUST NEED SOME DICK, I JUST NEED SOME LOVE. TIRED OF FUCKING WITH THESE LAMES NIGGAS, BABY I JUST NEED A THUG." Taymor belted the lyrics to Summer Walker's Girls Need Love at the top of his lungs, a blunt in between his finger tips and one tucked behind his ear as he moved his hips to the beat, placing swirls of whipped cream on top of the strawberry cheese cake he was making.

Today was the day that Taymor would finally be reuniting with his on again off again boyfriend, Kentrell, also known as rapper NBA YoungBoy, after six long months of being apart. Kentrell had been on house arrest for the first few months of their relationship, but was granted permission by his judge to go on tour, and after a month and a half of nonstop touring, he finally would be coming to LA. It was no secret that Taymor messed around with other people a couple of times during those few months, and Kentrell definitely did his fair share of dirt too, but at the end of the day, they only wanted each other, and that's what's important.

Out of everyone Taymor had been with, before and during his relationship with Kentrell, none of them could come close to comparing to Kentrell. It may sound weird, but cheating actually made Taymor realize how lucky he was to have Kentrell in his life, and he knew that he only did what he did because he missed the love and attention that he used to get from Kentrell. Taymor just missed him period. There was absolutely nothing Kentrell was bad at, and if you took away his terrible temper, he would be flawless. Taymor had been missing out on what he thought was one of God's most beautiful creations for the longest, and he was tired of fucking with lame niggas as an attempt to temporarily fill Kentrell's place.

This was why Taymor related to the song almost more than anyone, he sang the lyrics like that because he felt felt every single word in his soul. He truly had been fucking with lame niggas, and all he'd been craving was a thug. His thug, Kentrell. Taymor missed him more than anything. His smile, his smell, his cooking, his little snores, and just his overall presence. Not to mention, it had been a while since Taymor got some good dick, or even had a decent conversation that didn't start with "are you a top or a bottom".

Of course Taymor missed more than just Kentrell's dick, but he had so much pent up sexual frustration that it was almost all he could think about. Taymor was so dick deprived that he nearly came on himself over a picture of Kentrell's dick print, and ever since Taymor found out he was coming to LA and would be making his house the first stop, he just couldn't quit thinking about being filled with that pretty, long, thick, chocolate dick again. He wanted to make it disappear in all three of his holes, and spent the last few nights playing with himself while imagining that he was being stuffed and creamed by Kentrell repeatedly.

The thought alone made him drool and throb, moans escaping his throat as he experienced some pretty intense sex flashbacks. Taymor was just longing for that feeling again, and wanted nothing but to be throat fucked with his hands tied behind his back until he was choking on his own spit and cum. He then wanted to get fucked into oblivion, allowing Kentrell to use his body as his personal daycare, or canvas if you will, because he loved being painted by Kentrell, as he felt like it was being claimed in a way. It had been a while, but Taymor wanted Kentrell to know that he was still daddies little slut. Taymor only belonged to him, and he would do almost anything to prove it.