· Chapter 17 · a m e n d s ·

...

Hey guys, I'm sorry it took so long to update but I'm back.

I wanted to thank you for all the support you give because the story has reached 12k and I cannot believe it. Probably there is like 2-4 chapters left and then some extras of their lives outside.

 Vote and comment any suggestions !!

...

56 hours left in the retreat

"Good morning Harry" I said waking him up with kisses all over his face. "Good morning E" He said opening his eyes while rubbing them and leaving a kiss on my forehead.

"I'm so sad this is our last day here" I said with a sad smile. "I know baby, but now we will start our lives outside" He said trying to cheer me up and of course it did. 

After breakfast, we started getting ready for our last day. 

While we were putting our makeup on, the girls and I were wondering.

"We all know that there are $20,000 on game, but who is going to win it?" Nicole asked, making all of us think about it. Were we going to share it? I wondered, it wouldn't be bad at all.

"Let's don't worry about it until we have to and enjoy our last day" Chloe said, cheering us all up.

When I finished with my make up I put on an animal print swimsuit.

When we finished we all headed outside. "Here love" Harry said, handing me the filled water bottle. "Thank you H" I thanked him leaving a kiss on his cheek. "Do you want to go lay down over there?" He asked smiling as always "Sure baby" I answered.

We arrived at the daybeds and lay down in one of them to cuddle. He was laid on his back and I laid on top of him. "I want to travel with you" I smirked as I stroked his hair.

"Me too" He said with a smile as he used his fingertips to trace my back. "Where would you want to go?" He asked me.

"Iceland and Peru are in my top list" I told him "I've seen photos and read experiences and it just makes me more impatient" I added with a laugh.

"What about you?" I asked him really interested in the answer.

"Well, now that I have the best tour guide I hope to visit Spain and that you show me all your favorite places, that we go out to party and dance all night. And when we arrive home..." He said, smirking.

"And when we arrive home, what?" I asked him already knowing the answer which makes both of us laugh.

I laid my head on his chest and we just laid there in silence. Of course, after that, I started overthinking as always. What will happen after this? What will happen to our relationship?