· Chapter 16 ·

After all the drama Harry and I decided to just lay in bed and enjoy being together. "I was really freaking out when Kori asked you on a date" He said leaving a kiss on my forehead. "You don't have nothing to worry about" I told him. "Thank you baby, now let's go to sleep" He said.

..............next morning............

After we woke up, we got dressed and had breakfast. We only had 1 week left in the retreat and It was going to be fun. Harry and I were hanging out in one of the day-beds after having a swim. "I don't want this retreat to end" I truthfully told him.

"I know, me too. This is like our small paradise." He said and it made me smile. I hope that things stay like this outside.

"Look, Lydia and David are getting on" He said and I looked over where he was saying. Lydia was giving David a massage and it was pretty cute.

"Can you give me a massage too, baby?" I asked Harry with a grin on my face. "Sure baby" He told me, he was the sweetest one.

After having lunch, the producers told us that we were going to have an only-female workshop. "The secret to any healthy relationship is to accept and love your partner for who they are. But first, you must fully accept and love yourself." Lana told us.

Each of us had a small wood platform so we could step on it. "Today, we're going to workship on our divine feminity" The girl said making all of us in shock. I was not expecting that at all. The producers brought some boxes that surrounded each of us. The girl asked us to took our bottom parts off and grab a little mirror to look at it.

I have never done that, but after doing it I could finally see how powerful women are. After that, the coach asked us to pain a representation of our yoni's. I painted an orchid, in symbol of strength and love.

All of us explained our representations and after that I could feel less drama surrounding us

All of us explained our representations and after that I could feel less drama surrounding us. After the workshop, we all went and got ready for the night. I decide to wear some black shorts and a cute black shirt with it. I loved the outfit.

"Baby, you look fit" Harry told me with a horny smile

"Baby, you look fit" Harry told me with a horny smile. "Keep it in your pants love" I told him leaving a kiss on his cheek.

"I just talked to Sharron about my son" Rhonda told me, "And he was super supportive with it" She continued.

"Ohh, I'm so happy, I told you he was going to be cool about it" I told her with a smile. "OMG, look! Lydia and David are kissing!" Rhonda shouted.

"Finally, I've been shipping you for to long" I grinned.

After that we all went to bed and with Harry stroking my hair, I fell asleep in a second, I was so tired.

.......Next Morning.........

I felt the sunlight on my face, but I didn't want to wake up just yet.

But when I felt feather kisses all over my face from the familiar lips, I giggled and tried to push him away.

"Let me sleep human" I mumbled with my eyes still closed.

"Are you sure you want to miss the rain?" He asked knowing how much I like the rain.

"If you're lying to me, you are a horrible human" I said trying to sound threatening but it ended up making us laugh.

We woke up and enjoy the rain, so afterwards I was really happy but Lana called us to the palapa.

"Hello" She said to us and we all greeted her.

She told us the money Kori and Chloe and David and Lydia costed us with their kisses, and like always it was $3,000 each.

"Ella" She called me and I jumped a little bit not expecting it.

"You were tested on a date with Kori and demonstrated restraint and growth not going to the date. Congratulations!!" She explained and made me smile.

"Congrats baby" Harry told me and kissed my cheek. "Thanks H"

When we finally though we finished "Last night there was another breach of the rules" Lana informed us.

"WTF" Harry said "Whoever was it needs to own up and be honest" I said, I was freaking tired of people being fake.

"Kelz and Francesca, your rendevous of last night has cost all of you $6,000" She finally told us.

I was mad at them because I don't see any real connection between them and it makes me angry that they just waste money without reason.
****Author's Note*******
Hey guys,
Short chapter but I hope you liked it!! :)
Vote and comment anything!!