· Chapter 3 · r u l e s

I was changing my shoes in the dressing room when "Hello, I'm Lana" The white cone said. "Hi Lana" I greet her. "Please, make your way to the palapa." She added. I tied my shoes and I went to sit to the palapa, between Kelz and Chloe. Harry was looking at me but I avoided his sight. I was talking with Chloe when "Hi, I'm your virtual guide. In the last 12 hours I've been observing you and learning about your behaviour." She said.

"The purpose of this retreat is to help you gain deeper emotional connections in your personal relationships. As an incentive for your development, I've allocate a prize of $100,000." She added. I was in shock, no one told us that. "No f*cking way!" I said. We all cheered. But the real question was what did we have to do to win the money. 

"However, there are conditions to your stay here." She told us. I was biting my nails while Chloe was holding my hand waiting for Lana to say more. "You'll have to abstain from sexual practices for the entirety of your stay " She said. I was shocked, like WHAT???

"That means no kissing, no heavy petting or sex of any kind. This will also apply for self-gratification." That was it, we all didn't know what to said. Don't get me wrong, but I think I haven't been more than a month without any action. "Money will be deducted from the prize for any sexual activity." Lana added. I looked at everyone, and I say Harry like he just died. I think it was a little bit exaggerated, but we don't know what really happens until we are tempted.

After Lana's announcement we all went to get ready for bed. I was going to sleep alone since everyone else had already a bed. I went to the dressing room and I saw Francesca crying, I went  near here "Why're you crying?" Rhonda asked her. "It's like my mom died, it's so sad" She said complaining about the rules. How could she be crying? It's true that it was going to be hard, but not enough to cry, she was overreacting. 

Even if I didn't like her, I went to search for Harry so he could, help her? or something like that. I oppened the room and I see all boys in their underwears jumping from bed to bed. I couldn't help but laugh "How old are you guys, three?" I joked, they chuckled. "Harry" He looked at me. "Francesca is crying, you should go and see her." I told him.  He didn't say anythings else and left the room. "Uhh, is very hot in here." Sharron said. "High level of sexual tension" Added David. "Shut up you pricks" I said with a smile on my face, we all chuckled.

I climbed on my bed, I put my glasses and grab my camera. I love taking pictures, is one of my hobbies. I smiled looking at the photos I took today. "Hey guys, do you wanna cuddle and see the pictures I took today." They nodded and laid on my bed with me.

I was in bed with Kelz and David hugging me

I was in bed with Kelz and David hugging me. I was giving the small massages with my nails in their backs, they would probably fell asleep anytime soon. "Babes, you should really go to bed" I said. They tighten their embrace in signal they didn't want to. After a couple of minutes I finally got them to go to bed.

I took my glasses off and I wrapped myself with the blanket. I was falling asleep when I notice a kiss in my cheek, I opened my eyes and saw Harry "Good night babe" He said. I didn't wanna act like a child so I just answered with a short good night and turn the other side. He sighed and went to bed with Francesca.

next morning

I woke up when Lana turned on the lights and gave us good morning. "Today is your first day in the retreat and there will be zero chance of sex" Lana said. I just laughed and close my eyes again. One thing you need to know about me is that I love to sleep, if you let me I could sleep until 1 pm. 

David came and jumped in my bed. I groaned under him, but I hugged him back. "How did you sleep?" He asked me. "So good, this bed it's so comfy" I said while stretching. "Really, I should try it then" He joked. "You know you're invited to join me" I laughed. David was okay, I mean he was hot and he was so sweet, but there was something left for me to click with him.

I gave him a last cuddle and went to the dressing room. I chose a white swimsuit with flower details. I let my hair in my natural wavy curls and applied the lightest makeup ever.

 I let my hair in my natural wavy curls and applied the lightest makeup ever

I went out and I saw everyone was already in the pool or sunbathing. I joined Chloe, Sharron and David. "So if it's just a normal peck I think it'll be like $10" Chloe said. "But like if it's a proper snog how much do you think it'll cost?" I asked.  "Are we grading sex now?" Sharron added, we all chuckled. Sharron and I exchanged looks and left Chloe and David to themselves so they could flirt alone. 

"So how's everything with Rhonda?" I asked him with a smile, Sharron was one of the nicest guys in the villa. "I really like her" He said with a grin. "And what about you and Harry? You made a very hot scene yesterday at the game" He said. I shrugged "I really don't know, one minute he is hugging and laughing with me and other minute he is kissing with Francesca. Is like another person." I concluded. He nodded agreeing with me. 

He went to see Rhonda. While I went to sit by the pool with Haley, I haven't really talked to her so now was a good time. After talking for 15 minutes I learnt that she really, really loves her college. I sat on the edge of the pool and dipped my legs in the water while closing my eyes and enjoying the sun. One second I felt a pair of strong arms hugging me from behind, It was Harry. 

He picked me up in bride style and hold me near the pool trying to throw me "No Harry, don't you dare throw me in the pool" I said holding tight to his arms. "Why haven't you talked to me?" He asked "Me? Why haven't YOU talked to me?" I answered. "Harry if you let me fall I'll kill you" I told him. One second had passed and the only thing I knew is that I was in the water with Harry behind me.

After the swim I didn't talk to Harry, I was faking to be mad at him so I could see what was he going to do about it. It was time for lunch and we were all heading to the dining room where we  always ate, when Lana "Hey Ella we have found genuine connection between you and Harry and I've arranged a date with him" I was shocked if Francesca didn't like me now, she was going to hate me after this.

...............................................................

Hey guys,

Hope you guys like the new chapter, vote and comment anything!!!