· Chapter 7 ·

"Ella, wake up" I heard someone saying. "Baby, I need your help" The voice said. I opened my eyes and notice Harry looking at me.

"What happened, are you okay?" I asked him while sitting in the bed and rubbing my eyes. I looked at the clock and it marked 5:40 am. "Harry, the sun hasn't even risen yet" I told him going back to sleep.

"Babe, I'm hard as f*ck and I don't know what to do" He told me. He looked like he was suffering, he was sweating and struggling.

"Baby, don't worry. Do you want to take a shower?" I told him trying to reassure him. He nodded and stood up. He kissed my forehead "Go back to sleep, I'm sorry for waking you up" He added and went to the bathroom.

I tried to go back to sleep but I couldn't, so I got off bed and went to the shower so I could see how Harry was doing.

"Hey H, how're you doing?" I asked him shouting a little so he could hear me over the water going. I sat in one of the benches of the bathroom so we could hang out, even if it was pretty early in the morning.

"I'm doing a lot better, I'm sorry for waking you up but I was stressing out" He sincerely told me. He looked a lot more relaxed than he was before. "It's okay, don't worry"

I wanted to ask him something that had me bothered most of the day but I didn't want to look like I was controlling him.

"What did you and Francesca talked in the workshop? You looked really closed" I blurted automatically regretting asking it.

"Nothing you need to worry about, we tried to sort things out but we did not do it all. I'll try to fix things, I don't wanna be in bad terms" He told me, I nodded understanding it.

We talked until he got out of the shower "Do you need a hug?"Harry asked me since he was all wet of the shower. "Don't you dare Harry" I whispered to him so we wouldn't wake the others up. He ignored what I said and instead he wrapped his arms around me.

We went to bed and cuddle, waiting for everyone to wake up. I was laying on his chest and he had his arms around me. He started giving me a lot of forehead kisses, which meant a full make out for us.

I just chuckled and hugged him, he made me happy.

When everyone woke up Harry and I ran to David's bed and jump over him, he groaned under us and we just laughed.

"Was it good?" He asked me. "We didn't do anything, I pinky promise it" I said showing my pinky so he could grab it. "You didn't even kiss or anything?" He asked us. We both shook our heads denying it.

"Okay, let's go get ready guys," I told them, we went to the dressing room and I changed into a green two-piece swimsuit. I don't like wearing bikinis because you could see the scar I have in the lower part of my belly. I hate it when people asked me about it, but today I didn't care.

 I hate it when people asked me about it, but today I didn't care