· Chapter 8 ·

"Harry's Pov" 

I was not going to ask Lana about it. I cannot believe I just did that. How could I believed Francesca, I'm so stupid.

"Hey bro, what happened?" David asked me. "Nothing, I'll fix it" I said trying to be strong and not break down at that moment, I'll always mess things up.

I went to see Francesca and Hayley "What the hell where you thinking Francesca??" I raised my voice at her "Ohh, what did she tell you and you believed her?" She answered me. 

"You lied to me so I'll go hurt her, how could both of you do that?" I shouted at them. "Why would you now believe her? She's a b*tch" Hayley added

"Because unlike you, she's sincere, humble, intelligent, and nice. She's generous, lovely, brave and she has respect and cares for the others. " I told her. From the peak of my eye, I could see Ella listening to our conversation from the door.

"She's a gorgeous person and I'm so sorry for what I did to her, she didn't deserve that. And if both of you are still humans you'll at least be sorry" I concluded the conversation. They left the room and I laid down in one of the beds, I needed to be alone and think.

"Do you really think does things of me?" A voice asked me, I knew it was Ella. "Yes and I'm not the only one. Everyone in this villa thinks like me about you. I'm really sorry, I know I don't have an excuse but I was scared about how I feel about you and I.." She cut me off pressing her lips to mine, at first I was shocked, but I automatically kissed her back.

Her hands found themselves moving to the back of my neck and grasping lightly on my hair, I moved my hands underneath her shirt so I will make contact with her back.

Then, I dotted kisses all over her face, starting at her forehead and covering every inch from her cheeks to her nose, making Ella giggle, before my lips found their way back to hers.

She broke the kiss and rested her forehead into mine, our noses were lightly brushed together and our eyes were closed, I could feel both of us smiling. I was happy, I knew that she wouldn't forgive me that easier but everything steps by step.

"I'm really sorry baby, but I'll make it up for you." I sincerely told her. "You better do it" She mumbled in the crock of my neck, I kissed her forehead and laid down a little bit more.

 After an hour, we decided to go outside and hang out with the others. "Hey love birds" They greeted us, Ella blushed and hide in my embrace, making all of us chuckle.

"Do you have something to tell us?" Sharron asked us shaking his eyebrows. "We are sorry, but we don't regret it, we kissed" Ella said looking at me, I grabbed her hand waiting for everyone to be disappointed at us. 

Instead of that, they started congratulating us "Man, you took your time" David joked hugging me, I just laughed hugging him back. I look at Ella smiling with the girls, I know she's the one I want for me. She catches me looking at her and gives me a wink. Finally, I was really happy.

To have fun during the afternoon, David was going to be our personal trainer. You could clearly see two different groups: Hayley and Francesca on one side and everyone else on the other.

We started doing some simple squats but Ella decided that it was boring so she jumped on my back so she didn't need to do exercise. "Come on baby, 10 more to go" She said, which made me laugh.

We had a lot of fun when a new guy entered the villa. He looked like a nice person I put my hand in Ella's waist being a little bit overprotective but I couldn't lose her when I just got her back. She cuddled in my hug "You don't have to worry about anything H" She told me and kissed my chest.

"Hey man, nice to meet you, I'm Harry" I told the new guy "Hi, I'm Bryce" He told me.

"Everybody in this house is beautiful" He said "Look at your hair, is gorgeous" He told Ella, she just chuckled and thanked him.

We all could see that he was definitely flirting with girls "What do you know?" Matthew asked him "I know nothing" He answered. We all gasped and laughed, he did not know what was coming.

"Okay Bryce so there are some rules in this villa" Ella explained to him "Rule one, no kissing" Kelz said.

He looked shocked I just laughed about his face. "That's not even close the worst one" I told him "No sexual touching and no masturbating" Sharron added

"We are all struggling bro" I told him and it was true.

I kissed Ella's forehead and went to the room to change for the night. I needed to do something for Ella but it was hard to come up with an idea.

"Guys" I called the boys "I need to come up with something to surprise Ella" I told them. Thay all nodded and start thinking ideas.

.............................................................

Hey guys, 

First, thank you so much for your support, I'm glad you're liking the book so far.

I know some of you like David more than Harry with Ella. In the beginning, I started the story being with David but it was so difficult, I don't really know why but I didn't come up with any ideas so I switch it to Harry.

I know most of you (us) love David, but for him Ella is her little sister. But you'll see some David's Pov and scenes of them together.

I wanna thank you all for the comments and the support you're giving the story.

Please vote and comment any suggestion or idea for the surprise to Ella!!