· Chapter 11 · w a t e r f i g h t ·

I woke up very happy about last night. Harry released me from his arms so the two of us were looking at each other. Harry smiled "You know what I just realized?"

"What?" I asked smiling

"I haven't made you breakfast ever" He grinned "I need to score some brownie points." He said kissing my forehead.

I rolled my eyes and laughed "Babe, you don't need any brownie points after last night" I honestly told him. Harry nodded "I know, but I still want to spoil my girl" He leaned and pecked my cheek, I couldn't help but smile he made me feel like that.

He went to make breakfast so I went to the dressing room to get ready. I decided to wear a one-piece swimsuit with some gold color jewelry.

I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth when I found David "Hey Dav, how're you doing?" I asked him since he had a talk with Rhonda yesterday

I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth when I found David "Hey Dav, how're you doing?" I asked him since he had a talk with Rhonda yesterday. "I'm okay, I guess" He said trying to smile.

"Why's that?" I said taking a seat next to him "Sharron is one of my best mates here, I don't want to step in his toes. He really likes Rhonda and like it's said mates before babes" He said trying to convince himself.

"Ohh babes, you're such a sweet person" I said smiling "But I suggest you to talk to Sharron and see where his head is at" I really think he should talk to Sharron before anything, it's so admirable of him to step aside for his friend.

"I'll talk to him and tell you how it goes, okay sis?" He told me "Sounds good" I kissed his cheek and left the room.

I was laying in the sun and I was pretty bored "Please Rick, I'm so bored. Can you bring us some entertainment, please?" I asked the camera with puppy eyes

"Just because you're the only one that actually talks to me, I'm going to ask the producer" He said smiling.

"Thank you!" I told him, I hope they bring some water balloons or something like that so we could have fun. While I was waiting for the answer I look at Harry, he was in the pool resting his head in the pavement, immersed in his thoughts.

I made my way to the pool and got into the water trying to make less noise as possible. I walk to him until I reach him and hug him from the back, at first he jumped a little bit, not expecting someone but when he recognizes me he grabs my waist and lifts me up so I could surround him with my legs.

"Hey H" I said looking in his eyes "Hey baby girl" He said, I could notice something was off with him, but I didn't want to pressure him to tell me.

"Yes!!" I shouted making Harry jump again "Ella baby, you're gonna make me go deaf" He said lightly touching his ear after my shout.

"I'm sorry babe, but look" I said pointing with my finger "The producers brought us some water guns to play" I said really excited, I love water fights. My cousins and I always do the best ones and it's so much fun. "Let's go grabbed them" Harry said.

We took the guns and filled them with water. Mine was filled up first so I shoot at Harry the same second I finished closing it. "Ups, I'm sorry. I pressed it by accident" I said looking at Harry all wet.

"No, you didn't" He said preparing to sprayed me with his gun.

"It was an accident, please don't shoot me" I said starting to run while he, of course, started shooting, making me all wet.

"Stop, please" I said trying to stop running and laughing. "What are you saying, do you surrender?" Harry teased me.

"Never" I said shooting at him making him shout like a little girl, which made me laugh. Everyone in the villa heard our shouts and came to play with us. We all ended up in the sea, we had so much fun.

After that, Harry and I were laying in the towel drying off. From the peak of my eye, I could see David and Sharron talking which made me a little sad for my brother in the villa. "He will be okay" Harry said trying to reassure me "I know, but I just want him to be happy" I said closing my eyes, I was really tired after running all morning so I drifted to sleep.

"Hey Harry, is she asleep?" I heard Rhonda asked him "I think she is" He answers brushing my hair with his fingers while I was laying in his chest. "You really like her, don't you?" Rhonda asked him and I waited anxiously for the answer.

"Yes, I do. She's so different that it makes me addicted to her all time. She's perfect" Harry confessed her, I was shouting in my insides but I had to keep quiet.

"She's the nicest in the villa and she takes care of everyone. Please take care of her" Rhonda said, which also make me smile. She is one of my best friends here and I trust her with everything.

"I'll try to make her at least as happy as she makes me" Harry said, I nearly started crying, he also makes me so happy. "Please, tell her to meet me when she wakes up" Rhonda said leaving us.

I could not stop smiling even if I tried to stop it "OMG, how long were you listening for?" He asked me blushing. "Oh baby, don't be embarrassed. I really like you too and you cannot make me happier than I already am." I said kissing his cheek.

"Okay H, I'm going to go find Rhonda" I said standing up and kissing his forehead.
"Don't leave me" He whined while fake crying.

"Oh my poor baby, I'll come back later" I said leaving him.

"Hey Rhonda, how's it going?" I said arriving to the dressing room.

"I have a dinner with Sharron in 15 minutes and I'm a little bit nervous" She said freaking out a little bit.

"Don't worry, everything will be perfect. Sharron really likes you" I told her trying to reassure her. I was sure that he liked her because of what David told me after his conversation with Sharron.

"Now go to your date and have fun, don't do anything I wouldn't do" I said leaving the room laughing.

I went outside when I notice all the boys and Chloe watching Sharron and Rhonda's date like it was a movie.

I see Chloe and Bryce flirting with each other and I'm really happy that they're getting to know each other,

"Hey Ella, come over here baby" Harry called me. So I made my way to the palapa and sat on his lap.

"How're they doing?" I asked him kissing his cheek.
"They look like they're having fun" Bryce answered me with a smile.

"I hope they get the green light, no one has gotten it yet and I need to know it works" Chloe sight with exasperation which makes us all laugh.
"Oh believe me, it does work" Harry said looking at me with a cheeky, making me to slap his chest.

"OMG, did you get the green light? Why didn't you tell us?" Chloe asked anxiously waiting for the answer.
"We were just talking when the green light turn on and that's it. It happened last night" I said blushing a little bit in my insides.

"How was it?" David asked Harry grinning.
"Shut up" I said looking at both of them.

"It was one of the best ones" Harry said kissing my forehead.

........................................................
*Author's Note*
Hey guys,
Did you like the new chapter??

I just read a new Too Hot To Handle story and I thought you guys would like to read it since it's about the show and I really enjoyed it.
It's called The Retreat written by emmavejlstrup
Voy