· Chapter 4 · d a t e ·

Harry's Pov

I went to the room to see the guys so I could tell them about Francesca's and I kiss. "Hey boys, I just f*cked up." I said "What have you done?" Kelz asked me. "Guys, I'm sorry. You know I'm young and you would have done the same thing if..." "I think you missed out the part telling us what you're sorry for. mate." Kelz interrupted me. "We kissed" I finally said. They all yelled and groaned. In the insides I felt bad, I always try to look like I don't care but it's not the real me. 

After a couple of minutes they forgave me but only because I told them that she kissed me, again I felt sick about lying to them but I didn't know what to do. We just stood there talking when Lana interrupted us "Harry we have found genuine connection between you and Ella and I've arranged a date with her" I was surprised, it's not a lie that I like Ella. 

"Hey man, how do you feel about this?" David asked me taking a sit next to me. "I really don't know, with Francesca everything is so easy and simple. But with Ella I feel addicted, is like I want to know more about here all the time. It's just a crazy feeling" I said.

"Man, let me tell you, you like Ella. But not just like  one night stand you like her more." Sharron said. "I know how you feel" He added. "I really don't know" I sighted.

I went and got ready for my date with Ella when Francesca came in "You're not planning on going on a date with her, right? She asked. "Yes, I'm sorry but I'm going is not like we are married" I concluded, I knew it was rude, but I was tired. 

I went to the beach where Lana told me our date was going to take place when I arrived I see Ella surfing in the sea. "Come on big boy, grab a board and come here" She said. I didn't hesitate a second and run to the sea. 

We had so much fun surfing, we tried a lot of tricks and it was really funny when either one of us fell. When we finish surfing we went to a little picnic they had prepared for us. "I'm sorry for throwing you into the pool before" I apologize "It's okay, I had fun." She added smiling "So how are things with you and Francesca?" She asked. "They're good." I said shortly. She noticed something was off so "You don't like her do you?" She added.

"I really don't know" I said truthfully, I felt like I could tell her everything. "Okay, let's change the topic. Let's play the 10 questions game" She said. This game was going to be fun!! "Okay, first question: What do you do when no one else is around?" I asked her. "Eat ice cream"She said laughing. "Eat ice cream, seriously?" I questioned "Yes, one thing you need to know is that I love ice creams" She said smiling.

"Okay, your turn" I said "What's one thing most people don't know about you?" She asked. "Well, I like to read and my mom is one of the most important people in my life" I said "You like to read? I didn't expect that, I also love reading."She said, which I smiled about it. The majority of people would have laughed. 

"If you could only listen to one singer or band for the rest of your life, who would you choose?" I asked her. "I cannot choose, I'm an eclectic person with music." She answered "Ecl... what?" I asked "Someone that likes every type of music and cannot decide between them. I know, I'm weird" She laughed.

"Okay, my turn. What's your go-to dish when you have to make dinner?" She asked me. "Do scrambled eggs count?" I joked. "Of course, I could survive eating them" She chuckled. "Good to know" I added also laughing.

She came and sat next me so she could hug me and rest her head on my chest. "I really had fun today" She said. "Me too. I'm glad I got to know you a little bit more" I said hugging her back. "I just have one more question" I added.

"What do you look for in a guy?" I asked her. "Wow, you're going strong on that one" She chuckled. "Just answer" I said "Well, if it was just for hooking it's enough if his hot but sweet but if it was for dating like long, probably someone that's handsome, sweet, someone that makes me laugh but also that cries with me. I know I'm a cheesy girl" She laughed.

We looked on each other eyes and lean on to kiss "I really want to kiss you right now" I said. "Well, I'll kiss you too, but right now Francesca already hates me and I don't want all people of the villa to hates us so, you'll have to keep it in your pants a little bit longer" She said hugging me again.

......................................................................................................................

Hey guys, 

I know it's a short chapter but I wanted it to be like that so I could just write their date.

Did you like Harry's Pov??

Vote and comment any suggestion!!!