Chapter 14

Leslie.

I felt very bad for doing that to Moose. I was thinking that I was just being too dramatic in this little situation and making it into such a big deal, so I turned around and stared at the door for a moment.

I opened the door and called out his name.

"Now is your time to talk to me, so better use that time wisely." I said in a low voice and stared at him. He stared back until I broke eye contact and make my way to the couch. I sat down criss cross apple sauce and pat the space next to me.

He slowly walked to the couch and sat down, criss cross apple sauce and faced me. I couldn't keep my eyes off him for some odd reason but I looked away from him and looked down, "I'm giving you time so don-"

"Shh, let me just say what I have to say then you can say your little comments." He wouldn't look away and it got me even more nervous so I nodded so he can over this more quickly. "First of all, I care about you way more than I care about Stephanie, I barely even know her"

"You barely know me too so it doesn't really matt-" He covered my mouth with his hand. I rolled my eyes and slapped his hand away from my mouth, "I was just going to say tha-"

He leaned in with both hands now on both sides of my legs, supporting himself up. I sucked in a deep breath at the extreme closeness he was. I immediately shut up. I wanted  to back away because he made me nervous and this was getting too weird but I didn't. I didn't move a muscle. "Is this the only way I'll be able to make you shut your little mouth" He smiled softly.

I stared into his eyes and noticed I was staring for too long when he cleared his throat slowly and started to look around my face. I rolled my eyes and groaned loudly, pushing him away from me. He laughed and went back into his apple sauce position. I smiled and looked down at my hands and started to rub my legs, trying to hide my flushed cheeks of that embarrassing scene seconds ago.

Better hurry up Moose, your time is running out.

__________

Hey guys! so finally updated and I'm going to try to update more, now that i got something to do it on. Its short but at least I updated, right?

I should be doing my homework right now but I didn't just so I can update so you're welcome lol.

-princessriggs 😜