Chapter 9

Leslie.

I walked into my house. Thinking about what happened minutes ago.

"Hey!" Moose said walking up to me.

"Hey" I said as I put my keys and bag on the kitchen counter.

"Wait, are those your clothes?" I asked pointing at his clothes that he was wearing.

He looked down at his clothes. "Oh yeah".

"Didn't you have different clothes last night?" I said pouring myself some orange juice.

He nodded.

"Then how did you get different clothes?" I said as I turned around and leaned on the kitchen counter

"I went home and took a shower" He smiled

"And how did you get in here if you left my house. You don't have a key to my house" I said. A bit confused.

"I found a key" He smiled.

He walked into the living room and sat down on the couch, followed by me.

"And where exactly did you get that key?" I put my orange juice on the mini table I have in the middle of the living room.

"I found it in America's room" He said. "Is that okay?"

I nodded and turned on the t.v.

"So how did it go with your friend?" He asked.

I looked at him and felt gulit. I think I should tell him. I mean, he is now my bestfriend. He deserves to know, he is the one that is going to get hurt. I don't want that. They already killed America, what else do I need? Get my other bestfriend killed or hurt. No! I have to tell him.

"LESLIE!?!" Moose yelled. While waving his hands in my face, interupting my thoughts.

"Oh, sorry" I shook my head and looked at him with guilt in my eyes.

He noticed too.

"What's wrong?" He turned his body to face me.

"Nothing" I fake smiled

I will tell him just not now. I don't want him to worry. I will find a way to stop them from hurting him.

He looked at me. He knew I was lying so I just answered his question he asked before I got into my deep thoughts.

"Well, it went really great with her. She is nice. We went out for coffee, talked about stuff" I smiled and got my orange juice and took a sip of it.

"Nice. I would like to meet her someday" He said

I nodded and weakly smiled.

After 1 hour of watching t.v, I got hungry.

I looked at the clock on the wall of my kitchen, 5:45 PM.

"Mooseeee" I whined

He looked at me and smiled. "Yes?"

"I'm hungry. Feed me" I said whining once again.

He laughed at my whining and got up from the couch and made his way to the kitchen.

"Are you going to make food?" I asked.

"Nope" He laughed.

"Then what are you doing?" I asked.

I got up from the couch and made my way to the kitchen. He got the key of my house and opened the front door.

"Let's go eat" He opened the door wider for me. I thanked him and walked out of my house with him and walked to In-N-Out.