Chapter 13

Leslie.

"Hold still!" I yelled getting frustrated. I was recently curling Kimberly's hair for her date with Justin. Again.

"I am! You keep pulling on my hair and it hurts." She rolled her eyes.

I stopped curling her hair and put the curler wand down. I put a hand on my hip and glared at her through the mirror.

"Do you want nice hair that I can do for you? Or do you want crappy hair, because I can stop right now." I smirked as she sighed and her shoulders slumped down.

I chuckled and began to curl the other half of her hair. I put one curly hair down after another.

"Ow! That's the fourth time." She sucked in air sharply as I accidentally burned her on the side of her face.

"Sorry. Gosh, people try do you a favor and you're still stubborn." I said, finishing her hair. I grabbed some of her hair and pulled some in front.

"There," I smiled at her. Her smiled widened when she would turn her head at every angle she could see. "You look beautiful, don't worry."

She smiled up at me and thanked me, when I heard a knock at the door.

"I'll be back, I'm gonna go see who it is." I said, pointing to the outside of the room into the living room. She was too busy admiring her curled hair and I took the chance to just walk out the room.

I walked towards the door when they knocked again. "Coming!," I groaned. "God damn, people can't wait just for a minute."

I swung the door open, too harshly.

Revealing a standing tall guy, with his hands in his jean pockets. He looked up at me, shyly and the corner of his lips, tilted up into a perfect little smile.

I rolled my eyes and pushed the door forward, making it almost shut. His foot was in between the door, from letting it shut fully.

I tried pushing it closed with both my hands and the help of my knee but he managed to open it, almost throwing me to the floor.

"Will you just talk to me?" He said, walking into the house, closing the door behind him.

"Will you just leave? I don't want anything to do with you." I said calmly as possible.

"Not until you talk to me."

"What am I doing now? Hm, aren't I talking to you? That's all you wanted, no? Well you got that, now leave." I tried pushing him outside but he grabbed my wrists gently.

"Stop it, I came to get you back. To get my best friend back."

I pulled my wrist away from his grip and looked at him. "Get out, Moose. I don't need this right now."

I began to walk away into the kitchen, letting him leave out of here by himself. But being the stubborn boy he is, he followed me.

"Why did you get so mad over one small thing! We were just worried about you getting abused." He raised his voice but lowered it down a little.

"I wasn't mad about that. I was mad because you cared so damn much about Stephanie getting slapped by me. You weren't even worried if she hurt me before or not." I said, reaching into the fridge, for some strawberries.

"Stephanie? She hurts you, is she the one that does this to you?" He said, reaching out to touch my face softly. I turned the other way before he got his hand near my face.

"That doesn't matter now. It's done with." I simply said, shrugging my shoulders.

"How does that not matter? She hurts you." He said frustrated at my calmness.

It doesn't matter because I'm done being in your crew and I've entered another group, too dangerous, for you to know. I did this for the crew. For you.

Ignoring his voice, I entered my room, seeing Kimberly on her phone with the biggest smile on her face.

"Who was at the door?," She looked up at me and looked over me. "Oh." She said awkwardly.

I only talk to Kimberly, yeah, she's in the crew, but she didn't go on Stephanie's side. In fact, she hates her so much more than I do. She just didn't trust her very much.

I bit on the point of my strawberry, tasting the sweetness of it. I nodded slowly. "Yup, that's who was at the door. How lucky am I, right?"

"Very lucky. I have to go anyway, Jistin should be picking me up in two hours so I'm gonna go change at my house." She smiled and walked out the room, yelling a thank you for the hair. I chuckled and nodded, unplugging the curler and letting it cool down in my bathroom.

I walked out of the bathroom and lazily fell on top of my bed.

He was still here. Standing in the middle of the room as I laid, comfortably on my bed. I groaned and sat up, biting on my strawberry.

"Why are you still here, you should leave. Don't want my mom getting mad for having boys over." I sarcastically said.

He glared at me, his eyes squinting at me in the process. "I'm just here to say sorry and get my best friend back."

"Ex-best friend." I nodded my head towards him, comfirming what he didn't understand.

He sighed and sat next to me, staring at me. I let my eyes roam everywhere around my room, avoiding his eyes.

"Let's make a deal, okay?" I said, getting off from my bed and signalled him to follow me. He nodded and got up, following me quickly out of the room into the living room.

I bit into another strawberry and walked up to the front door, opening it wide enough for him.

"I'm not lea-" I cut him off by throwing one of my strawberries at his chest. He chuckled, watching as the unbitten strawberry fell to the floor. He looked up at me and raised his eyebrow at me, chuckling some more.

"Shut up, let me talk." I said, looking down at my last strawberry. "The deal is, if you leave right now, I, um, I'll let you talk to me and maybe we'll become friends."

He nodded slowly and walked out the door, turning around. "Really?"

I chuckled and shook my head. I softly shut the door on him.

"Nope." I smirked, walking away from the door, biting into my last delicious strawberry.

That was easier than I thought.

- - -
why would she do that to him? she's so rude, anyway I finally updated guys! I felt so bad for not updating in so long. It felt like 9 million years, right?

well there it is, peeps.

OH! OH! guess what?

I published my new story of Carl Grimes! The story I've been talking about? yee, that one lol.

you guys should go read it, it's called Walk of Love.

i'd appreciate it if you read it and told yo friends out there :3

i won't be updating in a while, bc I'll be going back to school on Monday (ugh ._.) but I will be writing some ideas or chapters on a pice of paper so when I'll be coming back, I'll have a chapter ready for chu guys.

& i've got a question for you people, I'm like wondering how the fudge people put up their cast on their story. If you know, can you please tell me how?

bye, love you! & keep the reads up and votes too, love you guys so much for it.

(not proof read so sorry for any mistakes!)

-princessriggs