Chapter 15

I SUGGEST YOU READ THE AUTHORS NOTE SO YOU WON'T BE SUPER LOST AND CONFUSED IN THIS CHAPTER.

AUTHORS NOTE:
Hey ya'll. SOOOO I'm super sorry I've been hella busy ever since I got back to school. I know I said I would update as soon as I can but honestly, I'd get lazy or I'd be too stressed out over homework. Especially now that I'm in a sport, it's  harder to just take some alone time of my own to write down a little chapter for you guys. But since I got a four day weekend, might as well try to put something together for you guys. Once again, super sorry for the long wait guys 💗

ANYWAY I've been thinking about how to continue the story and honestly, I don't even know how ya'll. Like I literally cringe at my writing as a 14 year old girl. LITERALLY. Like where the hell was I going to go with this whole little theme. BUUUUT lucky for youuu, I'll try to make this really good for you guys. But I'm gonna switch around the theme a bit. Not the theme but the topic that we were on in the few chapters before this. SOOOOOOO....

This is all you have to know for the whole different set of change to the story:
1. Leslie isn't in the crew anymore. The 410 crew.
2. They won't bother her in any circumstances, just probably give her glares.
3. Stephanie is leaving the story.
4. She isn't gonna get abused anymore.
5. Justin Bieber won't be in my story anymore lol. Same goes with Kimberly, maybe.

So yeah, that's pretty much it lol. I really wanna change the story's setting soon. So expect that very soon.

AND, if some of you still don't get what I'm trying to do, just ignore it. Just act like she got out of the 410 crew and they won't mess with Moose and the others. Practically like she was in it but easily got out of it. Without any problems. Soo yeah, that's pretty much all I wanted to say. Hopefully I'll try to keep up with some updates for you guys.

I REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE THE LOVE AND ENCOURAGEMENT TO CONTINUE THROUGH WITH  THIS. 💖💖

Anyway, got any questions. Don't hesitate to message me or comment and I'll clear up any doubts.

Anywhale, I kind of want to change up Leslie's name to some other name, what do you guys think??

Leslie.

"Okay, seriously Moose. Can you just say what you have to say and leave my house" I say, awkwardly. I couldn't even look at him with what just occurred.

"Look. You may think I'm taking Stephanie's side but I'm really not." He says, scratching the back of his neck.

"Doesn't seem that way." I chuckle rudely. I begin to bite my lip from saying some bullshit I'll probably regret.

"I honestly do care about you. I may care about Stephanie but not as much as I do with you. I'm sorry if I've been giving her more attention but I rea-"

I cut him off before he can continue. I shake my head and stand up from the couch. My hands on each of my hips.

"You don't get it, I don't care if you give her more attention than me!" I slam my hands on the side of my thighs in frustration. "Moose, you've basically been acting so much different ever since she came into our lives."