XXX - His Given Wish

I ran alongside with Ana and the rest of my group, not looking back at Oliver

I ran alongside with Ana and the rest of my group, not looking back at Oliver. I couldn't believe how disgraceful he acted towards me, how he dared to insult my behavior when he was the one at fault. Thoughts were spinning in my head like crazy and I wanted to cry. I kept the tears back.

Ana reached the Entrance hall first. As soon as she opened the door, she gave a loud sigh. Oliver came inside at last and the door closed behind him.

''Ooh, and looks like we won!'' a student said and high-fived another one of his teammates. I entered the hall and immediately saw Cassius.

''Hey, Sher. We just arrived here,'' Cassius said and smiled.

''Good...'' I replied, feeling unaccomplished.

''Listen, we're still second,'' Theodore said, patting my back, ''the Weasley twins still have to see through our tasks and items we collected.''

Putting aside every task, paper, and item we had to obtain, more people started to come inside. They all had the same reaction as Ana.

''I can't believe we came here last,'' Lucian said and frowned.

''That's because you don't know how to play this game, Bole,'' Leroy said, smirking. He came in seventh place.

''Oh, seventh place, Moss. Big deal,'' Lucian replied, rolling his eyes and unbuttoning the top button on his shirt.

''At least we're not last. Now we have to wait for someone to make you do something stupid, more stupid than usual,'' Leroy said.

Just as the night started, all grouped up, we waited for Fred and George to say something. Both of them observed our achievements and all of a sudden, Fred gave a huge laugh. It sounded as he was truly satisfied with something.

''Oh, this is just lovely. Honestly made my night,'' Fred said. The twins climbed up the statue as before and rolled out a new parchment.

''So as we checked your papers. Firstly, these poems about Fred are absolutely hilarious and I will be hanging them up everywhere,'' George said.

''And secondly.'' Fred began, ''a very interesting change in the placement was made due to a stupid mistake a group made.''

''Yes. In the task, where you had to list your team members in the Viaduct entrance, the majority of you were indeed careful enough to check the numbers. One group, on the other hand, didn't.'' George explained.

''And that group's captain was Leroy Moss.'' Fred said, ''so to keep it short and simple, your group has come in eight places and Lucian Bole's group in the seventh.'' Fred finished and the whole hall laughed. Of course, Lucian laughed the hardest.

As I could see from Lucian's expression, he was not satisfied at all. It was clear how mad he was at the twins, but it didn't seem like he would do anything overly dangerous.