Artist.

Throughout the day Colton had been trying to make my life a living hell. It was like he was following me.

He sat behind me in English and pushed his desk so close to mine, I could feel his breath on the back of my neck.  On my way to Science he walked in front of me with a smile plastered on his face not letting me pass by him, just so he could see me suffer. I hadn't realised it until today, but he is in every one of my classes.

I guess I just stopped paying attention to the things that brought back bad memories.

But don't even get me started about Lunch. He and his group of man whores chose the table closest to mine. Colton spent the duration of lunch trying to give me seductive looks without any of his friends seeing.

After lunch registration I started making my way to art, praying that my favourite lesson isn't spoiled by some idiot who is out to get me. I like art; nothing can ruin this lesson for me. Well I hope.

I Walked up the flight of stairs and turned the corner, stopping at my locker on the way. I pulled out my art folder and with it a little piece of paper fell out, it read.

'Little mate, it is I.

I would just like to say that you look extremely... mouth watering today. Don't get too surprised if I can't stop myself from doing anything when we're alone. I'm looking forward to it.

From, your big bad alpha'

I let out a frustrated sigh and crumpled the note in my right hand. He wasn't even the alpha yet! I probably would have laughed if I wasn't trying to hate everything about him. I slammed my locker shut and closed my padlock.

Lord, I know I haven't been the nicest person but please, don't let that thing be in my next class.

I opened the door of the art department and heard that familiar husky voice that never failed to send shivers down my spine, and irritate me to no end.

"Well, well, well. My little mate's an artist."

I didn't even have look to know who it was.

"What is this, like our fourth lesson together?"

I tried to ignore him. He was doing this on purpose, trying to irritate me.

"Funny, isn't it?"

I turned and nearly smacked my head against his chest. I didn't realise how close he was walking behind me.

"What's so funny? Huh?"

He looked stunned that I actually replied to him.

I stood there with my hand on my hip waiting for an answer. He was looking at me with such intent that it made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. He wasn't speaking, just standing there staring at me. Then abruptly he shook his head and his usual smirk slipped back into place like nothing had changed.

"That we're in all the same classes, brilliant if you ask me"

"Quite the opposite actually"

I turned and continued on my way to the art room.

"I never realised it until now, looks like you just can't get enough of me"

I scoffed, more like I can't get away from him.

"Look, I just want to carry on like nothing has happened. I can continue hating you and you can go back to not remembering a thing about me"

He put his hand on my shoulder and spun me around.

"Forget about you? Forget about how you like fluffy socks and when someone rubs your tummy when you have stomach aches, Or how you like picnics and being pushed on the swing because you're really just a big kid. I didn't forget about the time when you first introduced me to your parents and how your palms got sweaty, and how you told me to pronounce my t's when I spoke to them. You were my first proper girlfriend, and I hate myself for doing what I did to you. I was a stupid little boy and I will make it up to you I promise."

I was stunned.

All those stupid little things that I told him when we were dating, He remembered. My heart was beating in my chest. I want to forgive him, my wolf wanted to forgive him. But there was a part of me that couldn't.

"There is nothing you can do that will make me forgive you. I don't care how hard you try, you broke my heart."

He took 3 wobbly steps back, like someone had just punched him in the chest.

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying stay the hell away from me. Forever."

All the colour drained from his face.

"If that's what you want I will keep my distance but just remember, I will never give up."

He brushed past me sending tingles all the way up my arm and entered the class room.

A part of me felt relieved but a much bigger part made me feel like I was dying inside. I lifted my hands up to brush my hair out of my face; to my surprise my face was wet. I didn't even realise that I was crying.

I dried my eyes and with my head held high pushed the door to my art room open and walked in like I hadn't just told the person I was supposed to be with for the rest of my life to basically fuck off.