Ruin my life

I woke up to the sound of my mum finally getting in from her night out with the girls, I'm glad somebody had a good time last night.

I sat on my bed feeling sorry for myself for about 20 minutes before I decided I was being and idiot and had to get ready for the day. I slumped out of bed into the bathroom, dragging my feet behind me as I went. I almost screamed at the sight of me.

All my mascara had run down my face from where I had been crying, and my lipstick was smudged everywhere. My hair was a bush of knots and I was still wearing the outfit from last night.

I jumped in the shower to wash everything away. I feel so stupid.

How did I not realise that they weren't really dating? Come to think of it I never actually saw them kiss.

I went down stairs to find my mother passed out on the sofa, I laughed them went to make breakfast. Well lunch, it was half two in the afternoon.

The phone started to ring as I was in the middle of making pancakes, I ran to answer it 'hello?' 'hello Kim it's alpha David, is Susan there?' 'yes alpha, I'll just go and get her' I put the phone on the side and ran into the front room.

"Mum get your arse up alpha David is on the phone!" she groaned and pushed my face away with her hand. I sighed and went behind the sofa and ever so gently, pushed her off of it.

"Kim! What the fuck!" I laughed, my mum never swears. "alpha David is on the phone!" "oh shit." she jumped up from the floor and straightened herself out, she flattened down her hair and brushed the creases out of her dress trying to make herself more presentable. "he's on the phone mum, not at the door" she glared at me and ran to the phone.

*** Susan's P.O.V (Kim's mum) ***

"hello alpha" I blushed, I've always had a thing for the alpha but I would never tell anybody that, never.

"hi Susan, I have called to ask a favour of you" I melted, the way he said my name. I was like a love sick teenager. I need to get over this! His son is my daughters mate! "anything for you. I mean because you're the alpha, not saying I wouldn't do anything for you if you wasn't the alpha-" he cut into my sentence with a rumble of laughter "Susan, you always manage to make me laugh" I blushed even harder, god what is happening to me? "what was the favour, alpha?"

"oh yes right, I would like you and Kim to move back into the pack house"

Oh no. Kim is not going to like this.

"alpha, I don't think that's a very good idea, I mean, Kim is not going to like it, we've already moved out of there once" I heard him sigh "I'm sorry Susan but this is not up for negotiation."

"alpha with all respect, you can't force us to move back in, Kim had a horrible life when she lived in the pack house and I will not make her go back to that" even if he was the alpha, I'm not taking none of his shit. "Susan, don't make me do something that I will regret."

I gulped, I knew exactly what he was talking about. The alpha tone. It could make you do anything the alpha wanted you to do.

"I'll talk to Kim about it-" "no Susan. You will be moving into the pack house and that's that" I don't want to disappoint the alpha, but at the same time I don't want to do this to Kim.

"okay alpha david, whatever you say" "good, I will send vans round to collect your belongings tomorrow, I'm sorry susan" and with that he hung up.

Kim is going to hate me

*** end of susans P.O.V ***

And hour later my mum came into the kitchen where I just finished eating my pancakes. "Kim.. We need to talk" "you're not breaking up with me are you?" I put my hand over my heart and pretended to be hurt. She laughed and then her face went deadly serious.

"Kim this isn't a joking matter, alpha David wants us to move back into the pack house"

I never thought that one sentence could ruin my life, I guess I was wrong.