Two can play at this game

I stood up from my seat slowly.

Move back into the pack house? There is no way in hell that I am doing that. We’ve been living in this house for years and nothings gone wrong, why would we have to move? I don’t understand- wait a second.

Motherfucker.

Colton! I should have known he was behind this. I turned to my mum “No way in hell, am I going back into that fucking place.” She stood there stunned, I never swear in front of her. “Language Kim! I know you hated it there but the Alpha said that-“

“I couldn’t care less what David said! I am not moving into that house, and that’s final”

*The next day*

I was sitting in the car on my way to the pack house.

I hate my life, someone please kill me.

God, I’m a nice person, I give money to charity, why is this happening to me?

My mum turned around in her seat to look at me, she gave me an apologetic smile. I turned my head to stare out of the window, not giving Susan a second glance. Yes, I call her Susan now, if she really loves me she wouldn’t make me move back into this shit house.

We pulled up outside of the pack house and I didn’t move, I’m not getting out of this car. “honey we’re here” Susan turned to look at me “Good for you, why don’t you go inside and get comfortable and I’ll drive myself back home”

“This is our home now Kim and I know this may seem really unfair but it’s non-negotiable” I huffed “Whatever, I’m not getting out” Susan got out of the car and walked into the pack house.

It’s been 35 minutes now and I still haven’t gotten out of the car, I refuse to move. Alpha David even tried to make me come out but I just put my headphones in and ignored him, I know that Susan would not have made me move here if he hadn’t forced her even though she has a crush on him, she wouldn’t betray me like this. Wow maybe I shouldn’t be taking anger out on my mum then...

I was too busy wrapped up in my own thoughts to realise that someone had gotten into the car.

“Hi Kim” I didn’t even need to look to know who it was.

Colton, that bastard.

“Kim, you have to get out of the car” I turned my head to look at him.

 That was a bad idea; it looked like he had just come from training. He didn’t have a shirt on for a start, his hair was wet like he had just poured water on himself that had drip down onto his chest making his six pack stand out in a way that should be illegal.

He smirked “When you’re done checking me out, you should really get out of the car” I shook my head to clear the dirty thoughts of what I wanted to do to my mate out of it and focused my eyes on something other than his perfect jaw bones. “You can’t tell me what to do. I will never get out of this car unless it’s to go back into my house”

“This is your house now and you have to unpack so come on” He made to get out then stopped when I didn’t move, if he of all people thinks that he can make me get out of this car, he is mistaken.

“Don’t make this harder than it has to be” I laughed, “We wouldn’t even be in this situation if you would just leave me alone” He slid into the seat next to me and pressed his shoulder up against mine, I pressed my body against the door trying to escape him. He leaned into me and whispered into me ear, “Now where’s the fun in that” I froze at how close we were. He placed his hand on my thigh, I could feel his breath on my neck and it was sending shivers down my spine.

That’s it; I opened the door and jumped out of the car before he could say or do anything else. I ran into the pack house and up to my old room and slammed the door.

How the hell am I going to resist the pull between us if I’m living in the same house as him?

That bastard! This is exactly what he wants! Well, two can play at this game Colton.  If I can’t resist him, he definitely won’t be able to resist me.

This might just be fun after all .