Colton's P.O.V

I've really fucked this up.

I went to pull Kim back as she stormed off but Anna pulled me back, "Colton she just needs time, look i'll go and- woah shit! Your cheek is fucked!?

I have her a questioning look then raised my hand an touched my cheek, a moan of pain came from my mouth as I felt my cheek, I think she might have broke something. My wolf was purring over the strength of our mate. As weird as it may sound, I was strangely aroused.

All I could think about doing was having my way with her, she looked so hot tonight, especially when she was angry.

"I want her. Now." I started to advance towards my car to drive the Kim but Anna ran in front of me and started to push me back. "Just wait a couple of days, she might be mad now but she'll come around sooner or later"

"I'd rather it be sooner" I jumped in my car and drove Anna and I back to the pack house. I remember when Kim used to live in the pack house, I remember over hearing her begging her mum to move out.

I was such a bastard to her back then.

She was my first proper girlfriend, I loved her but I was stupid and I tried to pressure her into doing something that she wanted to do. I was young and that was the thing to do. I wish I could take it all back.

She told me she was saving herself for her mate, now that I know I'm her mate it fills me with pride to know that if she was with someone else she'd save herself, for me.

I must get her back or I don't know what I'm going to do.

Then it hit me.

I ran to my dads office and threw open the door he jumped at my sudden entrance, I was surprised he was still up, "dad, I have an idea for the pack"

"Well, I'm all ears"

I took in a deep breath, "I think that Susan and her daughter Kim should move back into the pack house, let me explain, when I'm alpha I want all the pack to be in the pack house so I know that everyone's safe" that was a complete lie, all it takes is a phone call.

My dad sat there for in silence for what felt like and hour but in reality was only five minutes.

"It's because young Kim is your mate isn't it?" I was taken back by his comment, how the hell did he know? "Don't worry son, I would do the exact same thing for my mate just so I could see her everyday. I'll give Susan a call tomorrow, goodnight Colton"

I thanked my dad and left his office with the biggest smile on my face.

It will drive Kim's wolf insane seeing me and not being able to be with me, and that is exactly what I want.