Justin Bieber Gave Me Back My Music... And the Prize Was Heart Ch. 3

I do not own Justin BIeber, no matter how much  any other girl would like to. I'm a selective fan, and only of his music. Occasionally of his eyes,  but never of him as a whole. THis comes out of the center of my genius imagination, where all things amazing come from!!!! LOL, JK! Two parts, maybe three, not there yet, in one day! I love this!!! Comment, Enjoy, Mock, doesn't matter what you do as long as you have fun reading this. luv y'all!!! ;) -Emiliegh

Justin's POV

I handed her a Sharpie. "Your number is..?" I gestured to my arm. She opened it and touched it to my arm.

"Why dont you have your phone with you?" She asked, leaving the marker pressed up against my skin.

"Fans keep grabbing it and putting their numbers in, so I leave it in my jacket. Today, I just happened to leave my jacket in the limo," i explained, flipping my hair out of my face. She stuck out her toungue like an amatuer Picasso as she wrote her cell number on my arm. She wrote her name after it, to make sure I didn't forget it was hers. I didnt fail to notice she dotted her i with a heart and then made it a star after a second of dileberation. Was this natural, or just an internal battle? Stop reading into things, JB, its probably just a mistake she makes all the time, I scolded myself, trying not to notice the sparks that lit in my stomach whenever her fingertips brushed my arm.

Chaz, Christian, and Ryan had joined the girls and me, and we were all waiting for security to bring Artemis' cousin Angie backstage.  Diana and Chaz were having an awkward conversation about diabetics and how many times she had to test her sugar a day. THe dude had only known her for minutes, and already knew something personal about her! I hope he doesn't hurt Diana, they seem really good together.

CHristian and Jazmine were talking about when they met, in like daycare, and apparently, Christian had braved the terrors of the playground to come rescue her from a bully. Although, I couldn't imagine a three year old CHristian defending anyone, much less a girl. THey had rown up together until about sixth grade, then he'd moved to Canada and met me and the guys. He was only fifteen in a few weeks, but hey, they were good friends, maybe more...

Ryan was telling Selene about a special prank he'd played on me a few days ago. It involved a glowstick, my hotel pillow, and some cookie dough. Let's not go into the details... Selene seemed to be completely calm, and Ryan was alot calmer around her. Hmm, good thing? Maybe.

Artemis was trying to calm down. Apparently, if she lost her cousin, she'd become a human pincushion. So... we're trying to calm her down with idle chatter.

It doesn't seem to be working.

"Hey, calm down, Artemis. We'll find her!" I told her, slinging an arm around her shoulder. She sidestepped as if she'd been expecting it.

"Thou shalt not touch my person," she muttered, still pacing in circles. I was shocked that she had brushed me off. All the girls I've ever met would either stalk me, or cuddle into the me. Not this one, apparently.

"Jaz, he tried to break one of the Golden Rules!" Diana crowed with laughter. Selene heard, and started laughing.

"What are the Golden Rules?" I asked, confused.

"Oh, you'll find out!" Selene laughed.

"Well, you will if you want to ever hear her story," Jazmine told me, more seriously.

I was ready to find out the rules. Because I found myself falling for the one girl who I was starting to love with all my heart.

****TOO FAST? Do you think? I wanted them to realize it early, so they were hiding it further on. I want to hear what you think, so comment, vote, something!!!! :)