Chapter 19 I believe

Justin's POV

These girls... No wonder they started a band, they could be bigger than all of the Disney stars put together with Usher and Beyoncé! And I've had a crush on Beyoncé since seventh grade, so I know what I'm talking about.

Ryan, Chaz, and Christian were as speechless as I was. Although, they were starstruck by the angelic voices that were issued from the mouths of their girlfriends. I was a little disappointed that Artemis hadn't sung, but I knew she'd sing for me at some time during our lifetime together because I wanted to spend my forever with her... Hey that sounds pretty good, I should write that down somewhere...

The large crowd that had gathered now dispersed as we made our way to the makeshift stage. Artemis tossed her drumsticks to Christian. We started an all out dance-off, girls vs. boys. And boys were losing. Very badly. Artemis launched backwards off of the garage wall, landing on her feet. That was the winning move, girls won. Sometime later, after our goofing off session, Artemis' dad came out.

"Artemis, come on, Sweetie, we have to go visit Grandma. Well, well, you certainly have more friends than I remember... Which one of these guys is Justin?" Artemis smiled at

the teasing gri on her father's face. I stepped forward and shook his hand.

"Hello, Sir. I'm Justin. Do you mind that I'm dating your daughter?" I asked, somewhat nervous for the answer. He shook his head no.

"As long as you have no evil intentions toward her or are planning on breaking her heart, then no, I don't mind. Artemis, do you want your crew to come? I can get the big van..." Artemis' eyes widened like a kid on Christmas.

"Artemis, I can't. Mom wants me, Dillon, ad Derrick home for once," Diana said, giving her excuse. Chaz decided to stay and hang with her until his mom called dinner as well.

"Ay, I have dance from four to eight, and Christian volunteered to do the guy's part. I can't miss it, plus I have to teach Christian the choreography," Jazz excused herself and Christian, dragging him away.

"I can't, man, I have a family thing, and Selene, do you want to come?" Ryan and Selene left Artemis and me with her dad. We got into his dark blue truck and he started driving.

Artemis turned to me.

"Romeo, do you like horses?"