The Proposal

"Ok do we have everything in place?" Alec asked in a panic "Alec dude, everything is all set up. Magnus will say yes." Aiden assured a very panicked Alec. Lillian walked up, "ok is everything set? I told Magnus that I needed his opinion on a date place for Aiden" Lillian said Alec started to panic even more "hey big bro you got this!" Izzy said cheerfully punching her brother in the arm playfully.

Lillian's phone pinged, "he's here, I'll go get him. You got this Alec! PLACES EVERYBODY MAGNUS IS HERE, HIDE!" Lillian shouted at everyone and looked around to see everything was perfect.

They had use a place in the forest that was surrounded by trees but had its own private beach. Lillian and Izzy had placed fairy lights around the trees and on the gazebo the boys had made with a table that had all of Magnus' favorite foods on it.

Lillian walked through the trees until she found Magnus at the start of the trees. Lillian hugged him and took his hand. "Magnus, thank you so much for coming!" Lillian thanked happily "no problem darling. Can I ask you a question?" Magnus asked as she led him through the trees "yeah what's on your mind?" Lillian asked "well ever since graduation Alexander has been acting weird, he never has time to just hang out and has been almost nervous around me. Do you think he wants to break up or something? I really love him but, what if..." Magnus trailed off Lillian was concerned "Magnus sweetheart, that boy loves you more than you will ever know, I'm sure it's just a faze." Lillian assured as she and Magnus entered the clearing.

Magnus saw Alec and was confused "Alexander what are you doing here? What is this?" Magnus asked Alec walked up to him and took Magnus' hands in his. "Magnus Bane, you are the love of my life. I don't think I couldn't live without you. You complete me in every way, and I will love you for all of my life, and after that. Magnus Bane will you make me the one and only man who can ever say they married Magnus Bane? Will you marry me?" Alec asked down on one knee with a open box in his hand, Magnus was shocked, his hands covered his mouth he nodded "yes, Alexander I would be honored" Magnus said and Alec put the ring on his finger. Everybody cheered and came out of the trees where they were hiding.  Everyone walked up and congratulated both Alec and Magnus. Lillian walked up with Aiden trailing behind her. Magnus rushed up and hugged her "oh my gods!" Magnus squealed with Lillian they both had a ginormous grin on their face. "thank you" he muttered to her she smiled at him confused "what for?" she asked he smiled at her "I know Alexander could never do this by himself, espessilly with these decorations. You had to have helped him plan everything out and I am thankful for it." MAgnus said.

"Anything for you Magnus" She said they smiled and watched as everybody talked, this is where they belonged.