dix

★ 。\|/。★

𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖎𝖙𝖗𝖊 𝖉𝖎𝖝:HADES JOINS THE FIGHT

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖎𝖙𝖗𝖊 𝖉𝖎𝖝:
HADES JOINS THE FIGHT

★ 。/|\。★

UNFORTUNATELY, THALIA WAS right. But by the time she led Belle, Percy, Annabeth, and Grover back down to the street, it was too late for them to do anything. Both Campers and Hunters laid wounded on the street of New York City. Clarisse and her chariot were frozen in a block of ice, presumably caused by a Hyperborean Giant. The rest of the Party Ponies had disappeared. Either they had ran away in a panic or they had been disintegrated.

But that wasn't the worst thing. The Titan army had formed a circle around the Empire State Building, standing about twenty feet from the doors. Ethan Nakamura and a Dracaena stood as members of Kronos' vanguard. Belle's shoulder ached just looking at the son of Nemesis. And finally, Kronos himself stood right in the front with his scythe in his hand. The only thing that separated him from the building was . . .

"Chiron," Annabeth breathed out, her voice trembling.

If Chiron managed to hear Annabeth, he didn't respond to her. He continued to stare straight ahead at Kronos' face. Belle reached down to get Sunflower's keychain, but Kronos turned his attention to the group of four Demigods and Satyr. Belle felt herself freeze under the glare of his golden eyes.

"Step aside, little son," Kronos ordered.

Kronos calling Chiron son in Luke's body was extremely weird to Belle. However, Kronos put a lot of contempt in his voice, almost as if son was the worst insult he could think of.

"I'm afraid not," Chiron replied, his voice steely calm like it usually was when he was angry.

Belle attempted to take a step forward, but her feet felt like lead as she tried to pick them up. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Percy's hand slightly inch closer to hers, like it was an instinct. Belle couldn't focus on that right now. Her fingers curled around her keychain.

"Chiron!" Annabeth said. "Look out!"

The Dracaena vanguard member apparently became too impatient and charged. Chiron let his arrow fly. It hit her right between the eyes. She vaporized on the spot, her empty armor clattering onto the asphalt of Fifth Avenue. Chiron reached for another arrow in his quiver, but was empty. He dropped his bow to the ground and drew his sword. Belle knew that it was his least favorite weapon, but she admired his bravery for using it against his father.