trois

★ 。\|/。★

𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖎𝖙𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖎𝖘:HERMES IS NOT HAPPY

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖎𝖙𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖎𝖘:
HERMES IS NOT HAPPY

★ 。/|\。★

SO, AS IT turns out, Percy Jackson decided to disappear that night. Belle had no idea where he had gone or what he was doing. They had promised to see each other later, but Belle guessed that Percy had to refigure his definition of later. Because if later meant a day later without any communication besides a voicemail on Annabeth's cellphone to send the entirety of Camp Half-Blood to the Empire State Building, Belle had to have a serious talk with him.

Belle sat in the strawberry van driven by Argus the security chief, sitting in between Annabeth and Katie. She was wearing black camouflage, and the belt loops of her black jeans had Sunflower's keychain securely attached to it. Her hair was securely tied back with two pieces framing her face. Their van was filled with the Athena, Demeter, and Hermes Cabins. Two other vans driven by Harpies were right behind them. All of Camp Half-Blood, except the Ares Cabin, had answered Percy's request.

Suddenly, Annabeth's cellphone began to ring. She pulled it out and answered it. Somebody seemed to have said something before she shook her head and handed the cellphone off to Belle. Belle, with a confused expression, took the cellphone. Annabeth mouthed it's Percy, and Belle nodded while raising the phone to her ear.

"Nice disappearing act," Belle told him.

He sighed on the other end. "I'm sorry, Beauty. I needed to go do something. But did you get my message?"

"You mean the message that said literally nothing?" Belle asked. "We've all been — I've been worried sick."

"I'll fill you in later. Promise."

"You'd better."

"Where are you?"

"We're on our way. The vans are almost to the Queens-Midtown Tunnel. But Percy . . . what are you planning? The Camp is pretty much left undefended. Only the Ares Cabin is there. And the Gods—"

"You're gonna have to trust me, Belle. I'll see you there."

Before she could respond, Percy hung up. Belle sighed and handed the cellphone back to Annabeth.

It was late afternoon when the three white vans pulled up to the curb of the Empire State Building. Of course, they couldn't display the name Camp Half-Blood on them, so they had the cover name printed across it, Delphi Strawberry Service. They were normally used to send fresh produce into the city, but today, they were sending Demigods to Mount Olympus.