douze

★ 。\|/。★

𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖎𝖙𝖗𝖊 𝖉𝖔𝖚𝖟𝖊:A SINGLE CHOICE SHALLEND HIS DAYS

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖎𝖙𝖗𝖊 𝖉𝖔𝖚𝖟𝖊:
A SINGLE CHOICE SHALL
END HIS DAYS

★ 。/|\。★

THERE WAS NO telling how long Belle had been out. It could've been seconds, minutes, or perhaps days, but it felt like an eternity. But as she slowly awoke, she guessed she had missed a lot.

The blackness slowly faded out of her vision as the sweet taste of hot chocolate entered her mouth. Her head pounding, she blinked to try and readjust her vision from the bright light that was blinding her. She groaned and pushed herself up on her forearms. Grover was standing above her with a weakened Annabeth sitting against Demeter's throne. He held a square of ambrosia in his hand and was feeding the two of them it. How they got over here, Belle had no idea. The grass and roots that her and Grover had grown were now gone. Clanging sounds of metal against metal echoed in the background.

"Grover?" Belle asked weakly, clearly disoriented. "What . . ." She looked past him to see Percy moving in slow motion while Kronos was standing by the hearth. "Oh my Gods . . ."

She tried to push herself up, but she fell back down. Her head was throbbing almost as bad as her injured shoulder.

"Careful," Grover warned her gently. "You both have to heal first."

He fed her another piece of ambrosia. Belle, however, wasn't interested in healing at the moment. The only thing she was focused on was the scenes Kronos was showing through Hestia's hearth.

Much like an Iris-message, a sheet of white smoke was pouring from the fire and formed images. Nico di Angelo, Sally Jackson, and Paul Blofis were fighting a hopeless battle against the enemy down on Fifth Avenue. Hades was fighting from his black chariot in the background, summoning multiple waves of zombies from the ground. However, the Titan's army seemed to be just as endless as the zombie army. The city of Manhattan continued to be destroyed all around them. Mortals were running away in terror now that they were fully awake. Many cars swerved out of the way and crashed.

The scene shifted again. Even through the clearing haze in Belle's eyes, she could see that it was absolutely terrifying. A large column of storm was approaching the Hudson River, rapidly moving up the Jersey shore. Many chariots circled it as they were locked in combat with the creature in the cloud. Lightning flashed through the sky and arrows of gold and silver streaked into the cloud. Very slowly, the cloud ripped apart, and Belle's eyes widened as she saw the storm Giant Typhon for the first time.