☾ | kenma kozume

SKATER BOY !

kenma stared at the skate bored leaning against the corner of his wall, his game now paused and thrown to the side

"kenma!! just try one time! pleeeeeaaassse!" y/n begged, trying to pry the game device out of his boyfriends hand but failing.

when kenma died he looked up to glare at y/n, "i almost beat this level..."

y/n pouted, "fine, i'll be on the ramps, you stay here alone."

kenma sighed, pushing the device in his—well, y/n's—jacket pocket and called out: "i'll try." kenma hated when he was left alone, even if y/n was only a couple feet away kenma felt alone. y/n knew this so he tried his best to be mindful of where they were and what they did so they wouldn't have to be separated.

y/n smiled at his shorter boyfriend, putting one foot on the skateboard to hold it still and motioned for kenma to walk towards him. kenma shakily stood on the skateboard, y/n holding on to his waist tightly so he wouldn't fall.

after a lot of flinching, grabbing and yelling, y/n had finally gotten kenma's feet in the right position. "now push off, ken."

"i'm going to fall..." he mumbled, reaching to hold y/n when the board moved a bit.

y/n shook his head at his boyfriend, "don't be ridiculous, i won't let go of you."

kenma looked up to meet eyes with y/n, "promise?"

y/n leaned down to peck kenma's lips, one turning into three kisses, "i promise."

"—ma! kenma!"

kenma's head snapped up from the board, meeting eyes with a worried kuroo. he had a backpack over his shoulder, most likely filled with a weekend worth of cloths plus other things considering he was staying the night.

"are you okay, kenma"

kenma subconsciously glanced back at the barely used skateboard, kuroo following his line of vision; face softening once his gaze landed on the object.

"kenma....let's get rid of it." kuroo announced, making a move to the corner of the room but kenma stopped him, his grip tight around kuroo's wrist.

"...no."

kuroo sighed, bending down so he was directly in front of kenma, as his best friend, kuroo had to be blunt and direct with him. he only wanted what was best for kenma. "kenma, he's not coming back, keeping his skateboard won't make him crawl back to you, he's moved on and so should you."