☾ | eita semi

LOVE SONG !

"guys, guys! someone left a mixtape in y/n's locker!"

y/n stopped his stretching when tendō satori bursts through thy gym doors, holding up a jewel case. y/n stood up from the floor, confused as to why tendō was in his locker but shrugged it off and accepted the item nonetheless.

'for y/n'  was written on the cd.

"it's not a mixtape." y/n mumbled, subconsciously walking off the court and taking a seat as he took out the folded note from inside the plastic case.

dear l/n,

i'm sorry if this is weird but
i'm too embarrassed to tell
you face to face how i feel.
so instead, i wrote a song.
i'm not the best singer but
i hope you could accept my
feelings. please listen well!

–e.s

if y/n was impressed with the note the team couldn't tell, his stoic face remained the same the entire time he was reading the note. he didn't even say anything to them as he slipped the cd and note in his gym bag before picking up a volleyball and dragging goshiki and kawanishi along with him to practice.

"well?!"

y/n furrowed his brows. "well what?"

"what did it say?!"

y/n shrugged. "nothing important."

goshiki set the ball for y/n, y/n easily spiking it over the net.

tendō pointed an accusing finger at him. "liar! it was a confession wasn't it?!"

"i guess, nothing new."

"you're so dull, y/n!"

y/n finally cracked a smiled. "thanks, that means a lot."

practice was boring, as per usual. y/n wasn't really interested in volleyball like he used to be, but because he was so attached to the team he couldn't find it in himself to leave, but you wouldn't catch him saying that aloud.

despite the numerous attempts to convince y/n to go with the team to get some food after practice it all went to waste. all y/n wanted to do was go home and sleep, no thinking about school nor the tiring practices he's put through. luckily, it was friday and the coach gave the team the weekend free but some of the members go anyways.

"y/n!" damn it.

"oh, you decided not to go?" y/n asked upon seeing semi.

semi shrugged, "wasn't feeling it today." he cleared his throat, shoving his hands in his pockets nervously. "were you going to...uh, you know, listen to that cd you got today?"