☾ | nekoma/tendo

JEALOUSY !

y/n l/n sighed, writing down some things on the clipboard as he watched the team practice

y/n l/n sighed, writing down some things on the clipboard as he watched the team practice. he had a test the next day and just thinking of the amount of studying he'd have to do annoyed him to no end. he didn't even realize he was spacing out until he felt someone lean up against him.

he looked up from the clipboard and turned to see kenma, funnily enough he was acting cat like, living up to the team name. y/n pat his head softly, running his fingers through his hair, "your hair is really soft kenma." y/n pointed out, smiling as kenma leaned into his touch.

"no fair! kenma is hogging y/n to himself!" lev whined, pushing kenma away and plopping himself in front of y/n, motioning to his hair so he can receive the same gesture. kenma glared at lev harshly, trying to push himself back in y/n's view, his action remained futile compared to levs large stature.

lev stuck his tongue out at kenma when y/n reached down to play with his hair as well.

"lev move! it's my turn!" inuoka exclaimed, pushing up against lev who pushed him away.

"i just got here!"

y/n rubbed his eyes with a tired sigh, he was getting a headache from all the yelling, not only was he already upset about studying but now he had to endure yelling? y/n perked up when he felt his phone vibrate from next to him, smiling down at it when he noticed it was his childhood friend and long term boyfriend, satori tendo—having dated since their first year.

TENDO🖤
i'm outside :D

y/n pay levs head once more before standing up, "sorry, i'll be leaving now." he announced, earning a lot of pouts and words of disagreements.

kuroo stepped forward, a smile on his face. "i'll walk you home."

y/n gave an apologetic smile, pointing at the gym doors with his finger, "someone is actually here to walk me...next time though we can all walk together!"

y/n said his goodbyes before rushing out the gym with a smile, his mood already ten times better just thinking about going home with tendo. the red head really was his serotonin boost, he was really helpful when it came to studying for tests. y/n was surprised tendo even knew of his upcoming test. he wasn't complaing though.

"he's so handsome.." yamamoto sighed dreamily, subconsciously following after their manager to the door. his love struck face was instantly replaced by anger when he saw y/n kiss someone outside, who was this guy kissing their beloved y/n?!

"guys! someone just kissed y/n! on the lips!" he announced, making the team gather around the entrance in less than a second. they watched as y/n happily walked off hand in hand with the red head.

kai—who was friends with y/n since their first year—squinted his eyes at the red head, knowing exactly who that was, having been introduced to him once. "satori tendo...from shiratorizawa."

"huh?! that's him?!"

kai nodded sullenly, "they've been best friends since childhood.."

"who does he think he is stealing our precious y/n?" teshiro asked lowly.

"we have to get rid of him," kuroo announced, eyes widening when the rest of the team backed away from him in fear, "i didn't mean like that you idiots! i meant we need to break them up...if not he'll steal y/n and have him move to shiratorizawa."

the fear in everyone's eyes suddenly filled to the brim with determination, fire swarming behind them as they heard y/n's heavenly laughter.

even kenma looked more determined, he had a fire in his eyes that was usually there when he was trying to beat a hard level of a game. "we'll definitely break them up..."

unfortunately for them, their attempts remained futile, tendo had continuously picked y/n up after nekoma's practice everyday.

some might say they should just give up as they've been trying for almost a month and still didn't get what they wanted. they tried everything!

from trying to seduce their manger all the way to buying and cooking him things to try and make him fall in love with them—one of them at least!

even kenma, who was usually silent and calm had been trying to get y/n's attention by dragging him around to play video games together. he even learned to bake y/n's favorite sweet with the possibility of earning a kiss, but nothing! only a hug and pat on the head(which to kenma was still good but it wasn't what they were aiming for).

that leads up to now, the nekoma team sitting in a circle in the middle of the gym. the lights were off as to not draw attention to them, even though it was still suspicious to see one singular flashlight lighting up their small area.

y/n had already left five minutes prior with tendo so they had some spare time to regroup and figure out some more game plans—how to break y/n and tendo up.

y/n suddenly stopped, patting down his pockets, "oh, i left my keys. do you mind coming back to get them with me?" he asked tendo, who immediately nodded and turned around.

"we've tried everything to break them up! what else can we do?" y/n pushed tendo back, putting his finger to his lips and leaned his head forward to try and hear better.

"hmm..." they all thought, "oh! maybe we can...no we've already done that..."

"how about—ah we've done that too..."

"how in the world are we supposed to break y/n senpai and te—that person up?!"

y/n rolled his eyes and slammed the door open harshly, flipping the lights on. he glared hard at the team, crossing his arms, "what the hell do you think you're doing?"

"y/n!" lev said excitedly, jumping up from the ground and running towards the third year. y/n however dodged him and karate chopped his side.

"am i going to get an answer or will i have to pry it out of you?" y/n asked, they team knew they couldn't get out of this one, they've been caught red handed.

"we...please don't leave us y/n senpai, we love you!" shibayama exclaimed, hugging y/n's legs tightly to keep him from leaving.

y/n could've easily shook the first year off but sighed instead, he looked at the team with a bored look, "i'm not leaving you guys, you guys are like my brothers and i can't leave my family."

brothers?!?! we've been brother zoned!

y/n pried off the first year from his leg and walked to the captain and held out his hand, kuroo reluctantly reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out y/n's keys. "thank you. now i'll be leaving, i'm talking to the coach...you guys are going to show your remorse for what you've been trying to do with hundreds of laps. we both know the coach listens to me."

"y-y/n senpai! you wouldn't!"

with one look the team knew he would. they were so dead.

"let's go." y/n said, making the team now realize tendo was there the whole time, snickering at the whole situation.

tendo through an arm around y/n and winked at the team, a smirk on his face. mine.

yaku jumped forward, only to be held back by kuroo and lev. "a-at least y/n said he won't leave us?"

"shut up!"

NOTE .

this was actually really fun to write lmao, it was different from what i usually write. i'm not sure if i lived up to what you were expecting but i tried! i changed some things a bit but i still kept it as close as i could to the original request :D @CloudSLD