☾ | koshi sugawara

PRETTY SETTER !

"come on, pleeeease!" y/n whined, clinging to tsukishima's arm

the tall blond shoved him off. "no," he muttered, "besides, there's no way he'd date an immature first year like you."

yamaguchi offered y/n a soft smile, "i think you're a great person, y/n. i'm sure sugawara will think the same."

y/n's eyes lit up, "you can introduce me to him! why did i even think to ask this beanstalk first when i have you!"

yamaguchi gave an awkward smile, "i mean, i g-guess i could...just come to the gym after school..."

"yay! you're the best, i love you!"

yamaguchi watched as y/n skipped off to who knows where, letting out a small sigh as he did.

y/n stood tall next to yamaguchi, a smile on his face. "sugawara..this is y/n, my friend..."

y/n smiled proudly, nose tilted as he put his hands on his hips. sugawara laughed, "it's nice to meet you, we're you interested in joining the volleyball team? you should go and talk to dai—"

"nope! i just came to talk to a certain pretty setter!"

sugawara nodded before looking around, jerking his thumb at kageyama, "he's over there, i'm not sure he's going to be very nice though."

y/n shook his head, "i meant you."

"o-oh."

y/n nodded proudly once more, "me, you, date on saturday, what do you say?"

tsukishima pinched y/n's side. y/n slapped his hands away, and cleared his throat, "sugawara senpai, it would make me very happy if you accepted my invitation to go on a date with me, one that will hopefully end in kisses." he said, rewording his original question.

"date? kisses? me?"

y/n scratched his head, turning and leaning towards the closest person—who just so happened to be daichi. "is he always like this? how do i make it so he understands?"

daichi pat the first years head, grabbing y/n and putting him in front of him, "y/n is asking you on a date, suga. he has to go home soon, so what do you say?"

"i'm sorry...but you're a little young for me, don't you think?" sugawara said as gently as possible.

y/n smiled, "i don't think, i know."

this boy was so blunt! was he purposely putting sugawara in this position just to make him squirm? did he have some sort of grudge against him and wants to get revenge?

y/n pouted, "i just turned sixteen! i'm extremely mature for my age, i swear!"

"and i'm going to turn eighteen soon."

"you're singlehandedly the most immature person i've ever met." tsukishima said, rolling his eyes. y/n fumed, why was tsukishima trying to ruin his already low chances with sugawara?!

"you jerk face!" y/n yelled jumping on tsukishima's back, hitting him repeatedly. yamaguchi—who was already used to this—tugged y/n off of tsukishima and held him tightly in his arms so he doesn't run at tsukishima again.

y/n noticed the very many weird looks he was getting and straightened his posture, dusting himself off, "i apologize sugawara senpai, that was very immature of me, but i promise it won't happen again!"

"y/n..." sugawara sighed, motioning for him to go outside to talk, of course, y/n did as told and waited patiently for sugawara to join him. he smiled once he did. "listen...we can go on a date if that's what you want, but i can't promise it's going to end with us dating. you seem like a very nice person, but i'm going to be gone soon and you'll still be in high school. do you understand what i'm trying to say?"

y/n nodded, "we can go on a date."

sugawara frowned, was that all he had heard?

"and...we can't be more that friends afterwards. i know." y/n's once happy mood had faded.

"are you sure about this, y/n? do you still want to go on a date knowing afterwards nothing more can happen?"

y/n nodded, "i'm not as stupid as i seem, i knew this before i asked and i'm fine with it," y/n smiled, "besides, i must do this so i can finally move on from the man who stole my heart peacefully!" he said playfully.

sugawara smiled at the younger male, he sure was something.

"i'm not going to kiss you, y/n. how will that help you 'move on'?" sugawara said with a smile as they stood on y/n's front porch.

"it totally will! besides, i know you want to, i'm irresistible!" y/n pouted.

"it wouldn't feel right, it'll only make you want me more, no?"

"maybe...but....okay! that's okay! thank you very much for going on a date with m—" y/n was cut off by sugawara softly placing his lips on y/n's, pulling away just as quick as they were there.

it was short and sweet. sugawara pointed a finger at y/n, "no more going after older guys, understand?"

y/n looked away thoughtfully, "i wonder if asahi senpai is single..."

sugawara gave y/n a pointed look, "y/n."

"kidding! i was kidding, you'll be the first and last. first years only from now on, i promise."

sugawara nodded with a small smile, ruffling y/n's hair. "i did have fun though, y/n. next time we can hang out as friends okay?"

"okay!" y/n waved to sugawara as he walked away, touching his lips once he was completely out of sight.

NOTE .

sugawara is one of the prettiest boys and nobody can convince me otherwise 😈