☾ | takanobu aone

YOU CAN BE SPIDER-MAN !

y/n l/n jumped in fright when he heard screeches and bangs from the other side of

y/n l/n jumped in fright when he heard screeches and bangs from the other side of. the wall, dropping his cup of milk—the glass instantly shattering when it met with the tiled floor.

y/n froze for a second, please tell me i didn't just hear someone get murdered, after a few moments of silence he bent down to pick up the pieces of glass. suddenly there was another yell, making him clutch his hands to his chest—a little worried.

"fuck!" y/n cursed as soon as he did, opening his hand and remembering he was holding glass. "shit, please don't let me die." y/n muttered, forgetting all about his hand to leave his apartment to go and check on his neighbor.

his neighbor was nice, never loud or bothered him.

when y/n first met aone he was beyond frightened, he had to carry boxes up and down the stairs the day he moved it and it was obvious he was being pretty loud.

he soon found aone towering him and he almost passed out from fear, but the white haired male only pointed to the boxes and asked if he needed help. aone carried most of the heavy stuff into his apartment and even came back later that night to give y/n welcome cookies and help him build some of his furniture.

it was safe to say y/n was lucky to have gotten such a nice neighbor, and i'd be a shame if he was some kind of murderer.

y/n took in a shaky breath, hand reaching out to knock but he retracted it as soon as he heard more screams, stumbling back a bit.

"kill it! kill it! kill it! don't come any closer you bitch!"

y/n shook his head and quickly knocked on the door before he backed out in fear, it went quiet again and y/n was about to call someone—anyone, but the door was pulled open to reveal someone with blond hair, minus his black fringe styled upwards. it was odd, but suited him perfectly.

y/n noticed aone was huddled in the corner with some other males he hasn't seen before. "are you okay in here aone?"

he shook his rapidly, making y/n glare at this younger male in front of him, "what did you do to him?"

"n-nothing it's just there's a—aHHH!" he screeched, jumping up and before taking large strides to the corner of the room and jumping into aone's arms.

"get the fuck away!" another unknown male yelled as he picked up a knife, making y/n visibly pale, am i going to die?

his thoughts were proved wrong when the knife was tossed at the floor, that's when he noticed it: a spider. was this what they were scared of?

y/n sighed and walked over to them, bending down and opening his right hand. the spider crawled into it, y/n rushed to the open door and kinda flicked it off. he turned to the males with a 'is that all' look.

"h-how?!"

"if it bites you then you can become spider-man." y/n said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

aone visibly relaxed, before his eyes narrowed in on y/n's left hand. "you're bleeding."

"huh?" y/n looked down to see his left hand bleeding dripping onto the floor, "oh shit, i'm sorry, i'll clean your floor do you have—"

he was cut off by aone carefully grabbing his wrist and leading him into the bathroom, grabbing a clean hand towel and pressing it against his hand. aone reached under the sink to pull out a first aid kit and pulled out a few things.

after a while aone carefully helped his wash his hand, applying antibiotic then bandaging him up. "thanks.." y/n said with a smile, letting aone help him off the counter.

as soon as he was out of the bathroom the male who opened the door for him rushed up and hugged him, "you're amazing! you saved us!"

"it...it was just a spider.." he said in confusion, trying to pry the male off him without hurting his feelings.

"the scariest thing in the world! then you came in all cool and picked it up! how did you know we needed help?!"

y/n laughed awkwardly, "you guys were loud...i thought someone was being murdered."

aone pulled his friend off of y/n, placing a hand on y/n's back as he led him to the front door, "thank you."

"uh...you're welcome?" y/n said scratching his head, "i guess i'll see you around?"

"i'll come back tomorrow morning to check on your hand." that was probably the longest sentence aone had ever spoken to y/n, making y/n smile a bit and nod.

i can't believe someone as scary as him is scared of spiders, y/n thought to himself as he entered his apartment.

his smile was immediately wiped away when he saw the mess on his kitchen floor, "damn it."

NOTE .

you alr know i had to make a oneshot for my bb aone 😔🖐 i would like to confirm whenever i see a spider i yell at it to bite me, it never does tho