24. Is this old dynasty of china?

Previously

Previously

Lu XiongXu: "Ah, i see. I apologize with all the trouble that happen to you. And please, don't be formal to me as you're the guest of the kingdom."

Ah, that's done it. Those brothers especially their spy here are annoying.

Just when i want to go adventure without any unneed attention.

☬~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❦~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☬

Orion's POV

I want to say he got the wrong person and just walk away, but being stared at  by those obsidian eyes...... i can't do it at all.

Because of that, it leads me to being escorted by Lu XiongXu.

I think i fully turn into gay after being pursued by those guys...

If it's me in the past, i would definitely reject the idea.

But now, i think i can fully accept it as i see that i don't have any luck with girls especialy how i look now.

Now that i pay attention to my surrounding and don't linger on my mind anymore, i see that the 'kingdom' are beautiful.

Wait, i thought this is Aino town and not the palace....

Well shit.

Orion: "Um, why we're in the palace, Lu XiongXu?"

Lu XiongXu: "Because you're a guest of the emperor now, of course you need to stay at the palace."

Goddamnit. How it comes to this.

Lu XiongXu: "Also, the emperor wants to see you with your companion."

Orion: "Ah, i see."

I hate political thingy like this, it must be that.