21. I....

I kinda get writer block when i write this so yeah.

Michael's POV

Michael: "Arendrum, are you sure you'll tell him about it?" I ask the woman infront of me, right behind those big table with all the paperworks.

Arendrum: "Yes, Michael. I'll tell him. He deserve to know about it. Beside, he fulfilled all condition to graduate." She told me with her eyes still in her paperwork in hand.

Michael: "But that means he will go early and not going to join any festivsl again."

Arendrum: "I know, but it's up to hime whether he want to graduate early or join all the fun before go to her adventure." She said to me, finally take her eyes away from her work and look at me instead.

Arendrum: "I know you just want him to have fun, but this is his decision. If he remembers all, then that's good. If not, you or him will tell him. Beside right now, only you and me that knows the truth especially you being a male that reincarnate as a female in his world, as his sister."

Yeah, i am a guy at first place. Long story short, i'm still Orion's brother but in previous world, i'm a sister and he only knows me as a sister.

And more long story short, he doesn't remember everything about our past, a real past of our real life aside the previous one. The full story will be told the next time the author feel like to explain it.

Anyway, if Orion rememeber everything that means we can finish all this and fix it everything because this is a mess. A mess that was made by our unknown enemy.

*knock knock*

Arendrum: "Come in."

*Open door* And reveal my brother, this is his real apperance. Not from the game or anything he thing it is.

Orion: "What is it, Arendrum?" He ask. He realize that the room has a tense atmosphere the moment he come in.

Arendrum: "Do you remember that i said about Hachigo?"

Orion: "Yes, why? Do you find him? Where is he now?" He ask again with excitement.

Arendrum: "Calm down Orion. Yes i find him, he's in a upper realm but right now he'll get ready for his adventure in middle realm. You do know where is the upper real and middle realm right."

Upper realm is a place where a angel, and a spirit stay. The middle realm is where the beastkin or we call them as a shiffter, a elf, a human, a dwarves, a merman, and a fairy is. While bottom realm is where the giant, the demon, and the witch are staying. That means Hachigo is either a angel or a spirit.

Orion: "Eh? That means he's a angel or spirit isn't it?" Ask with confusion.

Arendrum: "Yes, but what he is... i can't tell you. You know the reason why." Said with a sad smile.

Orion: "Yes, i know. As long you just tell me what he looks like then i'll search for him immediately." Said with determination.

Michael: "Orion, why do you want to search for him so bad. You should have fun in here first before you go." I said. I just want him to have fun and without have no worries.

Orion: "Brother, i want to but i can't. The faster i can search for Hachigo, the faster i can explain this feeling i have." He said while cluthcing his clothes where his heart is.

The feeling he feel.... is what he remember about that time. The moment he see what Hachigo's apperance is, he'll remember some of his memory. Their memory, our memory.

Michael: "Ok, if that's what you want." I can't argue with him. I know what he mean.

Arendrum: "Well then, that's all i want to ask. You can go to your boyfriends now." Said with a knowing smile.