11. This is a class that i was waiting for

Welcome

From today onward, you're gonna be alone as you wish

Hope you have fun, Zen

Orion's POV

After that incident, there's many people that want to be my friends but most of them still think i'm the one that summon those creature. The good news is, the principal or should i say Arendrum.

The culprit is none other than the vice-principal. He's........ actually love the principal but because the principal.... Arenrum, i mean, reject him so he want to kill her. A yandere guy where if a girl he likes isn't his, than no one can own her thingy.

Welp, that's just a weird thing. Even Arendrum surprise about it too.

Anyway, after that, the class start. In my class, the royal siblings is actually there. There also some people that i don't know. Lascrea is in another class. The class was divide based their importance in the future. My class is class one diamond while Lascrea is class two diamond. Also, it's divide by some kind of animal from some big mirror or something. Also, a fun fact about this school is that, The school will accept the students every 5 years and will not accept any student in five years except a transfer student. I wonder why is that.

Oh, also my sis-i mean my brother always beside me whenever he has a chance.

Now, it's already the 3rd week in this school. Every month, students can go back to their home once a month. In this world, a minutes means 50 seconds, a hour means 40 minutes, a day means 20 hours, a week means 6 days, a month means 4 weeks, a year means 12 months. The time here is almost the same as my previous world. Even the season is almost the same. Except in here, there's Spring, Huran, Summer, Autumn, Forgu, and Winter.

There's additional 2 season in this world, at the first year i was reallu surprised about the Huran and Forgu season. The Huran season is the season every day and every night is raining. There will be occasional sunny day but it's just 2-5 days. The same is the same as Forgu season. It's a season where every day and night is foggy. There will also times where there no fog but it's only 1-2 day. The Forgu and Huran season is the monster favorite season especially the water-type monster.

All in all, this world is the same at the same time different from my previous world.

Today is the day i was waiting for. The summoning class. In the last summoning class, in the 1st and 2nd week, we learn how to summon. But just the step. We're still not allow to do REAL summoning because some of the students still doesn't understand the step. Today is the day every student in this class to summon their weapon soul. Everybody in this world can summon a soul weapon, a soul beast, and a soul fairy. A soul weapon is not all of the weapon is..... weapon. Soul weapon is what determine someone's occuptation.

Don't worry, the soul weapon will determine it based on their favorite thing or what they are skill to. If someone likes to cook, they will get a cooking utensil for example, a ladle or a a knife. If someone likes to go adventure or something like a knight's duty, they will get a weapon for example, a sword or a bow. And so on, and if you wonder if someone likes to eat, they will get a normal eating utensil for example, a fork or a spoon. If someone likes to sleep...... well, they will get a sleeping bag or a pillow.

That's why soul weapon is important. If someone likes their soul weapon, the can make a contract with it by blood. But if the don't like it, they can change it. But it will be the same unless you change your behavior, hobby, and what you like to do.

But that was not all. Arendrum told me the soul weapon, soul beats, and soul fairy were determine by their tittle, magic attribute, and their future. Most people doesn't have tittle. Even if they have, the tittle that was given by a gods and humans are different. The tittle from human doesn't work with the soul weapon while from the gods will work. The magic attribute doesn't always the same. Just because many people have fire attribute that doesn't mean those people will have the same soul weapon. The magic attribute soul weapon will be determine based on how they can use their magic. For example, a fire magic attribute. It will be determine from how big and hot their fire is, bigger and hotter their fire is, the bigger chance they will get a soul weapon based on their fire magic.

What i use the most is the light magic. I always use it whenever someone hurt in manor. There's also a accident a year ago. It's a accident where almost all my servant in my manor die. I use the light magic to heal them and make them come back to life again. It's tricky and very hard to do. After that accident, i gone into a comatose state for a month.

Anyway, i'm really can't wait dfor this lesson.

*Creak* the door to class is open.

And there is the teacher for summoning class.

(Just ignore the bubbles. I don't even understand korean)

Don't get trick by her cute look. She actually 89 y.o. she just use some kind of magic to make her look like a 10 y.o little girl. Also, even if she looks harmless.... well, she's very dangerous. Her name is Clara Troft. She's rank 10 of the strongest women in this continent. Because she not only have a powerful soul weapon and soul beats, she also a high fairy. A high fairy is hard to summon too.

This class will be so much fun and will be so hard to do..... well, for others. For me, it's easy peasy.
_____________________________________
Yohoo~

The queen is back baby!

Ah, finally i can update it. By the way, i use my sister's tab. The pawn shop is close because it's almosy time for Eid Al-Fitr.

Also, i'm sorry if i have any mistake to any of you guys.

And if you like chapter, give it a twinkle little star or vote if you guys like it.

Just as i promise, i'll send 2 chaoter this week. But first, i have to make some cookies for my mother's customer and myself of course. I'll upload the second chapter tonight or tomorrow. Right now it's 13:33 pm in my town just for your information.

After i make the cookies, i'll send the picture in with the chapter if my sister doesn't eat all of it.

By the way, what do you guys think about that song?

It's a instrumental chinese song.

This last few days i'm kinda obsessed with chinese drama Untamed and anime Mo Dao Zu Shi. Because of that, i'm more obsessed with instrumental chinese song.

Anyway, hope you like this and i'm gonna see you guys soon.

Bu bye my lovely bitches~
Love, Q.F 👑