6. Oh, Okay. Bye duckers

Welcome

Load file?
A. Yes👈
B. No
C. Nevermind

Which file?
1. Someone, get me out of here!👈
2. Such a cutie
3. Empty
4. Empty
5. Empty

Loading
.
.
.
.
.
File loaded
______________________________________

After all that, we're allowed to go home.

And i have a bad feelings something deja vu will happen after i got home.

Let's just hope it's not the cliché one, i'm not that good with cliché thing. (And i love it)

And i was right.

After i got home, that old ma-i mean my father call me. He say he wants to talk something. And i knew what will happen.

No, it's not because i know it from the game.

The author isn't creative enough, so she use the cliché one. That is, i will be disowned by my 'family'.

Oh, wouldn't that be so great alright. I can my own company really easy and no one

When i go to my father's office. I see all my family is here. Including my grandparents.

Yup, i'm right. It will be in that way alright.

But, that's okay.

That way, i can build my own company without worry someone will know that's me.

"Orion, you dissapointed me. Why you're not like your sister that has a uncommon attributes while you only have common one?!" My father shouted.

"Son, at least he got all four the common one. No one can be like that. You shouldn't dissapointed." My grandpa from my father side said while looking at me with a eyes full of pride.
"Father, you know all of use has at least one uncommon attributes. But, Orion doesn't have any. It's a disgrace for our family." My mother said. She seriously doesn't like me at all.

"Shut up you unfilial woman! That's your son yet you said all that as if you didn't love him at all. He's your own flesh and blood. Just because he have different appearance that doesn't mean you can say that." My grandma from my father said.

Geez, and now they're bickering. My own parent want to disown me while my grandparents don't want that.

*Beep*Beep*

Ugh, what now.

[Open]

______________________________________
New mission has been added

Solve the problem before anyone got hurt

Reward
3000 XP and Title "The one who is right"

Penalty
Eliminate
______________________________________

What.... The duck....

Okay fine. I don't have any choice, do i.

"Grandpa, grandma. It's okay. I will just move out." i say, I think this will be good idea?

"What? Why do you say that, my child?" my granma said.

"Grandelders, if my own parents don't want me, then i will go of their sight. It's just mean they doesn't love me and i'm just a bother." i said. I seriously knew what those parents of mine think of me. But, they will regret it later.

"See? Even he knows it himself." my father.... No..... Let's just call him, Crombell, yeah?

*Sigh*"Then, i will disown that daughter of yours and directly adopt Orion as my son, in other, your little 'brother's." granpa said...... Wait......i think it got worse.

"What?! Dad, you must be kidding. You want this failure to stay in family?!" Doctor Crumbell said.

"Silence! You're more a failure of this family! You're not only give attention to that daughter of yours, but you also neglect and order the maids not to serve or help Orion! Orion, come. This granparents will take you away from this despicable house to your new house. You have a new butler right? You should bring him as well." Granfather said. Wow, i never though to be pamper like this feels so... good...

After that, both my grandparents brought me to another mansion. Far away from those so-called parent. (I'm sorry, i don't have the picture at all. I don't get the right one at all TT)

The mansion is not that big compare to the old one

But, that's okay. Because i want my life to be low-key.

I got in with my grandparents and Kelvin.

In this mini mansion, i'm the master and whatever i said, is the rule. Is what they said. But i'm not the type that will order people. Just because my face looks cold and scary, that doesn't mean i have tendency to order people around ╮(─▽─)╭

Anyway, i got in the mansion, my grandparents say goodbye before go back to their own mansion, assign the rooms for Kelvin and me, decorate the rooms, put everything to where they belong, and take a bath.

The bath is really relaxing and Kelvin scrub my back too. Sometimes he wants to scrub my back even though i refuse. He always insist to do it. So i don't have any choice but to let him. Seriusly, i can't refuse people if they always insist. I must change that personality of mine before it gets out of hand.

Save file?
A. Yes👈
B. No

Loading
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
File saved

Continue?
A. Yes
B. No
C. Sorry, maybe later
D. I'm tired. Too much work to do TT 👈

_______________________________________
So yeah.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm sorry i just update this today. I'm too busy with this job even to the point i hot home only at 9 pm at night TT.

And i'm if this chapter is too short. i don't get any idea to make Orion get out of that hell hole. So i don't have any choice but to use other author idea for that scene. I'm sorry for using your idea if there's any other reincarnation otome games taht read this book TT.

I will just write that. It's already 23:22 pm at night in my place rught now. So yeah, i need my sleep. And hope you biatchs love this chapter. But seriously, of you have anything to say, just say it. I'm not goibg t oget mad or bite you if you do. I'll only kill you if you're a homophobe and a bully. Thats all

So, BYEEEE

Love, Q.F 👑