This queen is so sorry~

Sorry TwT

I need to turn this book into complete even though it's not.

Because,

1. Too much twist.
2. Too much character.
3. Too much boys in harem that may make Orion's ass hurt so much.
4. I reread the book again, and i can feel it. The cringé-ness that immature girl has.
5. Just so you know, i can see people will become more confuse with the future storyline that are so messy that even i can't stand and wondering how in the hell of shoujo that i even have those ideas.

But then again, this book are inspired from werewolf bl book, transmigrate bl book, and some adventure/action book.

Jeez, i feel bad to end this book just like that after all of you support me like this and i hate the most when people feel disappoint with me. Sometimes.

That's why i make the new version of this. The second version where some original storyline will be added, some new storyline will be added, some original will not be added.

The characters too. Some original one will be added, the new one will be added, the originals will be delete.

And the arc, it will only have 3 as the original have 5. If i keep insisting making it 5 arc, then it may have more than 100 or even 200+ chapters.

Also i see that wattpad doesn't allow one book to have more than 200~ chapters while i want it all into one book so i can focus on the other book.

As for my fanfiction, i don't have the drafts so i need to make a new one. For the Lookism fanfic, that is. For the solo leveling fanfic, i don't have the draft. I need to make one as i forgot where the hell did i put it in my wps.

As for the question mark book, it will be publish after the first series aka VTP is finish.

So, if someone wondering the situation about this book, then you can see it from information above.

As for people that wondering about the second version, i already publish 3 chapters of the story. The tittle is also the same as this one so you can easily search for it.

Welp, that's all.

Love, Q.F👑