16. Get the popcorn, Things just went shit

Orion's POV

That voice, i turn around and see princess Delphinium in her kimono modern dress.

(Just imagine this is her but with her blue hair color)

Wow, i mean wow. She looks so.... beautiful. But why the hell i don't feel anything for her except she looks beatiful?

Hmm maybe because i don't really know her except she's a classmate.

Mariana: "A-ah, your highness. Can this humble attendant ask her highness something?" Mariama ask with sweat come out.

Delphinium: "Speak."

Mariana: "Why her highness want to invite this... witch to her highness birthday party? What if he start massacre out of nowhere and ramoage the whole castle?" She ask. Tch, i seriously should just kill her.... but many will know it's my doing.

Delphinium: "Oh, don't you already know? It's because your son that you and your deceased husband kick out from the main mansion is the one and only owner of Chica, inc. And also he's the founder one."

Mariana: "But, everything fromthe idea and the foundation is from our daughter. She help him and yet he does this to us, to his own family and even kill his own father for it."

"Uh oh, things just went shit now."

I heard that. Whoever say that, you're right. Things just went shit.

You know what? I ain't care about anything or whatever rumour or false information they talk about. But if it's about what i took care from scratch until now was said to be from others, don't think i'll play in passive role now.

Orion: "Excuse me? Who the hell are you saying it's YOUR daughter to help me build Chica, inc. And even make it bigger right now? And you also saying I kill YOUR husband? Who the hell are you to me to say all that bullshit, huh."

Lascrea: "She's your mother, slut. Don't you speak like that to your own mother."

Orion: "Oh? She's my mother? If she's my mother, how come she never care about me? Oh i know, because i'm the so-call witch. If i'm a witch, why should i just let you be. If i AM a witch, i would already kill all of you but nooooooo. I'm not, that means i'm not a witch. Or it's you and your MOTHER that's a witch, huh." I said with a lot of sassyness. Seriously, they make me frustrated.

Mariana: "Y-you!!" She said while pointed at me. You want this don't you? Then i'll give it to you.

Orion: "Me what? Come on, continue. Or is that what i said is true? *le gasp* oh my gawd, are you serious? And here you are saying I'M the WITCH one? The fuck is wrong with you, you crazy bitch. Also, let me tell you something Lasrea, who is the one that slut here. Are you talking about yourself? Because believe it or not, i saw you give some blowjob to some teacher so that you can have a high score and even do some pa pa pa in school with some boys. How did i know, it's because you always did it in the same place and you also have those disgusting hickey all over your neck. What are you trying to do, huh. Let people know you just do it im school with someone and let some horny wolf to rape you? If it is, then congratulation. You were nickname as wannabe slut in school and also, you'll be expel from school because the principal knew and even have the evidence about it."