3. such a cutie

Welcome

Open the existed file?
A. Yes👈
B. No
C. Create a new one

Which file?
1. Wow, So much to learn... 👈
2. Empty
3. Empty
4. Empty
5. Empty
.
Loading
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
File loaded

Congratulation, you open a new POV
Want to see it or you want to continue?
A. Continue
B. See the new POV👈
C. Make a new start

See who's POV?
A. Orion
B. Kelvin Pourish👈
C. Any others? 🔒

Are you sure?
A. Uh, yes 👈
B. Oh, hell no
C. I change my mind
D. I think?

*Kelvin's POV*

Ughhh, i hate this job.

Must take care all of this books.

Why i can't just become a butler for the young lady.

Today, is the day when the first, second, and third prince come to the mansion.

The young lady is pretty, she will be popular and she's also the rightfull heir.

Why i must be a librarian of this mansion!

While i'm complaining about it, a sweet yet childish voice call me.

"Um, Excuse me, mister?"

I then turn my head to my left and see.... A..... Little male angel...

Wait... Is this the young master? The one that almost never go out of his room? The one that rumoured by all maids?

Hm? What rumour?

Well, it's said that the he's born albino because the mother is not the mistress of the house but a albino maid. Some says they see the albino maid, but some says they don't

In this country, Albino are considered as bad luck, a bad news, and so on. Unlike other country where albino is considered as a good luck, a godsend, a fallen angel, a fallen god, and so on.

In my country, Albino was considered as fallen angel. But in some religion, it was considered the chosen one.

What's the meaning of chosen one?

The chosen one have all magic attributes.

Fire, water, earth, lightning , air, light, and dark.

Those are the common attributes. There's also the legendary one.

The legendary one, as the name suggest, it's a legend attributes. No one know and all of us know only by what written in a book. But, the book was already long gone and no one knows where is it know. Only some elders that know what written in that book. But not much. All of them always say the book has some characters that can be read, but most can't be read at all. The characters all so ancient to the point no one knows whats the rest inside of that book.

The chosen one was also in the book. The only thing that can be understand about the chosen one is that, "they will help all creatures to live as one again. They will have all of power. They will need their beloved ones to help them. They have a unique appearances. They'll have such gold, full of love, yet fragile heart." and that's all. All the other's can't be understand.