~ epigraph ~

" So stick that in your juice box and suck it! "

" I am not violent, I'm just extremely aggressive. "

" You are aware I'm not going to hurt you right? "

" It's kind of like a really depressing movie, were you just want to climb through the tv to give the main character a hug. "

" He crossed a boundary! "

" Gee golly, thanks. "

" It doesn't take a profiler to notice things Dani, sometimes people can tell when other people are hurting without a degree.  "

" People hurt people all the time Aaron, and sometimes when your life is filled to the brim with hurt, you can't help but wait for things to start fall apart again. "

" I'm a genius, but that doesn't mean that even I don't make mistakes. "

" My job is to get into your personal business and invade every sense of privacy you have, and I'm sorry for that. "

" I said I wouldn't do this, that I wouldn't get attached, but shocker! here I am. The second things start to fall apart, I need him. I don't know how to do any of it without him. "

" Don't ruin this Hotch, she needs you, don't let her push you away. "

" Wheels down  in thirty xoxo

" Is this a wine or tequila problem? "

" Oh my funktastic crime fighters, what would you do without me? "

" Damn it Francesca, what is so hard about the concept of trust? "

" I'm a communications liaison, not a miracle worker, call Garcia if you're craving something unrealistic. "