💜𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 16💜

"Ever since I met you, or....your female self. I've been having these, dreams. I don't know why." He stared with a glance that looked like he could see straight through her.

"It's your memories, Dream. They're slowly coming back. I think your mind just triggered when the first time you saw me as the real me." She said, giving him the same glance back.

"I didn't even know I had amnesia." He said, touching and rubbing his temples, looking down at the ground.

"You don't" She said, harshly.

"But I'm warning you, whatever I say, be prepared for the flashbacks that will annoy your brain." She teased, Dream laughed.

He still remembered that night, the night were she had told him the whole truth. It was still a little bit bizzare to say the least. I mean, just imagine finding out that your "so-called-brother" is a woman. To add on to that, he was slowly starting to gain mixed feelings towards her.

Ever since the truce he had with Nightmare, everything has gone peaceful to say the least. Dream announced that Nightmare is no longer a threat even though she and her friends love to cause trouble. He, Ink and Blue are still not ever with that glitter and neon pink incident. He had a hard time to remove the paint and glitter from his feathers though.

Putting the paper he had just finished on top of the stack to his left, Dream sighed. Stretching and feeling that his muscles were stiff, the angel stood up and walked over to the big open window in his office.

As soon as the sea breeze and the sun's rays hit his face, he felt the fatigue of having spent so much time awake making itself known. Covering a yawn with a hand, Dream looked at the position of the sun in the sky. He went slowly to his chair and sat down, lazily looking at the pile of paperwork he had yet to finish. Shaking his head a little, he picked up another paper and started his work again.

It was always the same for him to find himself surrounded by paperwork to fill out, he is the CEO of his organization afterall

It was always the same for him to find himself surrounded by paperwork to fill out, he is the CEO of his organization afterall. Therefore, in a way to end it all as quickly as possible, he had decided to stay in his office and spend as much time as possible working on those papers. He had done so before and, while it had left him completely tired afterwards, it had worked.

He soon found himself back in his previous pace, golden eyes flicking through the words written before him.

"God why do I do this.", Dream groaned. He wasn't going to quit at any point in time, even when his desk was almost filled with papers scattered everywhere.

"That's alot of work you got there, Dream."

The guardian of positivity almost jumped in his seat once he heard that voice, he took his attention away from his work and look up just to see his "sister". Looking so beautiful and mischievous as ever.

Nigtmare's smile slowly turned into a frown as she reached out to examine her little brother's face, wiping the little sweat around his forehead as just to see two huge dark bags in his eyes.