💜𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 14💜

"HIIIYAAAH!", Cross screamed kicking the cell door. It rattled but stayed intact.

Then it turns to silence.

She could hear Error muttering in the cell next to her, muttering a plan to escape.

Its been 3 days since they've been captured and both had already tried to escape and hopefully rescue Nightmare before JR could do anything to her, but both attempts had failed. Plus they had magic restrains put on them. If they weren't in magic restrains, Error could escape any time she pleased, but she only stayed here for Cross and Nightmare.

In fact, they're minds are now into a brainstorming mess. Thinking of a plan to escape and rescue Nightmare so that the three of them could escape together.

They were supposed to be together in a room but in separate cells.

But unfortunately, Dream ordered the guards to take Nightmare to a different room.

This made the other two panic.

Thinking about it made the monochrome skeleton kicked the metal bars again with her heel, a loud metal clanking sound is heard.

"Calm down, Cross.", Error said looking at her friend with worry.

"Calm down? CALM DOWN!? HOW DO I CALM DOWN! WHEN NIGHTMARE IS NOW AT THE HANDS OF THAT MOTHERF****** BIRD!", Cross yelled getting angry than ever repeatedly kicking the metal bars.

"CROSS THAT'S ENOUGH!"

Cross ignore her friend as she keeps kicking the bars with sheer anger. Suddenly she dropped to her knees, tears slowly fell down from her cheeks. "This is all my fault! I dropped my mask. I should've been fast enough to grab it."

The female glitch scoots closer to Cross looking at her with sadness, she wants to hug the oreo but the handcuffs are getting in the way plus the metal bars seperate them. The only thing she could do, lean on Cross and caress her head for comfort.

"It's not your fault. No one elses is. We just gotta stay calm and think positive."

"What's the point of thinking positive when Nightmare is out from our reach."

"We need to alteast try for Nightmare's sake."

"Okay I'll try. Thanks mom, I really need that."

"Well that's my job as your mom friend."

"But we need to get out of here or else
Nightmare will be a goner."

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

Dream hadn't come to see her. And it was well in the evening now. But Nightmare was no longer in the dungeon beside her friends. She was now chained to a wall at a different room, located faraway from the dungeon. She was alone in her room, she was on her own. Probably to protect her for the time being. So her brother couldn't inflict any suffering on her.

Before Dream found out her secret, Nightmare remembered that it had been two months since Dream had destroyed their "destiny's bond" had herself recaptured like an idiot, just when Dream had to start getting serious on capturing her. And because of her desire to spend time with him and attend to this masquarade ball have backfired her. And now she's captured for being an idiot for following her feelings

She heard movement down the hall, and supposed it was a guard, doing their round. However, when they came into view, she stared in awe. A tall skeleton stood in front of the bars of the cell, and looked down at her. Nightmare knew the skeleton well, and she felt an overwhelming sense of shame fall over her. She broke eye contact from him.