💜Chapter 5 (Insert Chapter)💜

After a very small yet weird battle, Nightmare got the opportunity to kick Ink on the kneecaps which made the Rainbow Douchebag yelp and hiss in immense pain, after a funny arguement with the artist about his kiss being stolen, the Guardian of Negativity immediately made a run for it.

After a few minutes of running he made sure if he was being followed or not. He waited a minute or two to see if Ink was on sight. Once the coast was clear, he sat down on one of the park benches to rest and relax to take a breather.

After twenty minutes of relaxing he got up and stretched, as he started to go to the direction of his home. Nightmare wasn't paying attention much to his surroundings until he bump into someone and low and behold, the mighty Guardian of Positivity, Dream.

"Oh sorry! I wasn't looking-!", Dream saw that it was his "brother" the minute he turned around. Nightmare also noticed that it was his "brother" that he bumped into just now.

 Nightmare also noticed that it was his "brother" that he bumped into just now

"Dream."

"Nightmare."

"Oh f****** hell!", Nightmare yelled as he swiftly kicked Dream on the kneecaps but not that hard, unlike the one he did to Ink since he had to escape. The purple skeleton broke into a run as Dream quickly grew out of his pain and summoned his claymore and chased after him with it.

"Get back here, Nightmare!!!", Dream yelled as he quickened up his pace a little to catch up to Nightmare, who was literally running like the wind.

"Over my dead sexy body, I will!", Nightmare yelled back at Dream as he skidded on the roads and pathways while making a turns on the streets. Man this day couldn't get any worse for him.

First it was the Rainbow Douchbag and now the Walking Glowstick!

Another part is that all of this is happening in exactly one day! This is technically record for the JR right now. Nightmare was technically grumbling under his breath while feeling very irritated by running from somebody from the JR.

Nightmare sees a shadow as he then looked up to Dream flying towards him.

Oh great!