💜Dream meets his Future ???💜

Hiii guys! Its been so long since my last update. Been busy with alot lately after my college graduation. That's right guys, this woman here finally survive school! 😁🎓 But enough about me.

Here is a short story of one of my draft side chapters for this book. In this scene, Dream still thinks all negativity must be eradicated even if the person his seeing right now is so young. I would also like to thank to my bestfriend, Shyannada14 for helping me out for this one.

Enjoy~

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

"Who are you two? You just came out of nowhere and started creating a ruckus. I apologize but I have to keep you two here before I make a decision on what to do with you two.", Dream raised his sword pointing it at the two children before he lowers it down.

", Dream raised his sword pointing it at the two children before he lowers it down

The purple one of the twins, chuckled and smiled, "We never did have a chance to introduce ourselves to you

The purple one of the twins, chuckled and smiled, "We never did have a chance to introduce ourselves to you. I apologized for the delay in self-introduction. I'm Equinox Nite Von Licht. It's been a pleasure to have finally gotten a chance to meet you in person, at this young stage father. I've heard so much about your achievements in the field from our mother, and had always wanted to meet you since."

Equinox said, her tone polite and laced with utmost respect for her past father. Her mannerism and body language poise with elegance.

Not wanting to be left out, Solstice seized the opportunity to do his self-introduction as well. "I apologize for my crude display of behavior back in your office. I'm Solstice Shine Von Licht, and I must say. Your not as cool, as the father I know in the future. No wonder mom hated your past self.", Solstice ended his self-introduction with his usual innocent and naive look as he beamed up the the obviously dumbfounded bird man.

", Solstice ended his self-introduction with his usual innocent and naive look as he beamed up the the obviously dumbfounded bird man

Everyone is shocked to hear the twin's statement even Lord Dream. He just couldn't believe that he had children, it's always been one of his dreams to have one of his own one day but his goals come first. Which brings up the question. Had he achieved his ultimate goal by eradicating negativity? Who did he even marry?