💜𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 13💜

Previously on Dream chasing the author with a sword because of the last chapter.

"Get them out of my sight." Dream instructed looking at Nightmare with no emotion but there is a stream of tears falling in his eyes.

Error and Cross were already out of the office and were now placed on their cells, it was now only Nightmare.

"PLEASE! STOP!" Nightmare struggled even more wanting to ran to Dream but the guards pulled her away even farther. She was getting farther and farther away from him.

"DREEEEEAAAAAMM!"

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

They were gone now, but Dream could still hear the supplicate cries of the Guardian of Negativity.

Dream lifted his hand up. He reached for her. He didn't know why but he still longed for her. He drops to his knees and sat there, on the ground.

He had just witnessed his lover-! No brother-! No sister, oh who was he kidding, he just only watched her getting dragged away from him.

They took her, yet he instructed them too.

Blue had to just witness the whole ordeal. He can't help but remember the talk he had with Nightmare, the last 2 weeks ago.

~Flashback~

It was such a beautiful day in the Multiverse.

And it all seemed to be mocking at Nightmare.

The Guardian of Negativity is in Outertale watching the stars. Nightmare blew a piece of 'magic hair' out of her face and watched the world pass her by. She and Cross had gotten into an argument. It pretty much went down the hill and it made Nightmare upset, she had stormed out on Cross and teleported out so that she could calm down enough to think rationally and apologise where necessary. She took a few deep breaths as she stared straight ahead into nothing, trying to not cry. She felt a presence next to her and suddenly a white bone hand was in her face, holding a cup that smell like dark chocolate.

Nightmare looked up to see Blue standing there, a sympathetic smile on his face and a cup of his own. She smiled back weakly and took the cup from him. He sat down next to her and just sat in silence with her for a while. Nightmare inhaled the sent of the chocolatey aroma before taking a long sip.

"Thanks.", She said, quietly. "How did you know?"

"Error.", Blue answered, shrugging. Nightmare nodded, knowing that her mother figure would have told Blue to come comfort her and how to do it.

"Want to talk about it?", Blue asked finally, glancing at her.

Nightmare sighed. "It doesn't matter. I just want to clear my head." she took another sip of coco, looking towards the horizon.

" she took another sip of coco, looking towards the horizon