💜𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 8💜

"HALLELUJAH!", Cross yelled happily as she jump out from the portal followed her is Error, trying to catch her breath.

"Wait where's Nightmare?"

"AHHHHHHH!"

They heard a screamed and sound of a slap.

The two girls looked up through the portal, just to see Nightmare easily break free from Dream's grip and was able to jump into the portal before it close.

They managed to make it out of there alive.

"Did you just slap, Dream?" Error asked.

Nightmare looked at her with an annoyed look. "I had to. His grip is so tight and it hurts my arm plus he was pulling me away from the portal."

Cross laughed, "I'm pretty sure he's crying right now because his older "brother" slap him.~"

"I doubt it.", Nightmare said in disbelief.

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

"I can't believe he slapped me." Dream groaned as he held an icepack on his cheek.

"I'm pretty sure that was a punch and not a slap

"I'm pretty sure that was a punch and not a slap." Dream continued, as he slowly realized what had just occurred.

"Your one to talk. I have a bump on my head after Cross hit me." Ink cried also holding an icepack on his head. "Are you sure Nightmare's a boy? Because I noticed his voice changed."

Dream was confused by the sudden question, but then thought about it. He stood there, silent for a moment.

'There was no way Nightmare was Midnight. They were two seperate people. Right?' Dream thought.

"Boss?" Ink started as he noticed how Dream suddenly stopped talking.

"I'm okay Ink. There's nothing to be worried about." Dream said reassuringly.

"If you say so." Ink said, with a skeptical look.

Cross could've hit him too hard because he still remembered their encounter for like 30 minutes ago

He still can't believe Nightmare was a woman this whole time. He wanted to tell Dream, but he didn't know how too.....