XI

|Thoughts|

|Thoughts|

One week later.

"Baby!" I moaned softly.

Terrance stroked in me slowly, taking his time with my body. I was becoming becoming agitated. I didn't know why— but he wasn't scratching the itch, that I desperately needed to be scratched.

He held the swell of my back, as he whispered sweet nothings into my ear.

"I love you!" He groaned, kissing the edge of my chin.

"I love you too."

His sex was always good, but for some reason I wanted more. He was too gentle, like he was doing his best not to hurt me. Which wasn't bad but it just—wasn't good.

"Baby go faster." I encouraged.

He started picking up his pace, even then it still was too slow.

"Is this okay?" He looked into my eyes, seeing if he was inflicting any discomfort.

He wasn't, which was why I needed him to cut the gentleman act.

It was sweet, but now wasn't the time to be sweet. We didn't always have to be make love.

Sometimes I wanted to be—For the lack of better words, I wanted to be fucked.

I pulled him into me, urging him to go deeper.

"Faster." I slid my hands up his back and wrapped my hands around his neck.

Again, he picked up speed, but he was still too gentle.

"Mm Syn." He was enjoying himself and I didn't want to beat him down. It wasn't like it wasn't feeling good it was just too formal.

He kissed down my jaw and rested at my neck.

"I'm about to—"

He howled in my ear, as he filled the condom up.
I was slightly disappointed, 30 minutes of him getting his and I had yet to get mine.

He slipped out and rolled over next to me.
I turned over to face him. As he held a small grin looking at the ceiling, before fixing his eyes on mine.

I returned his smile.

"You okay? I didn't hurt you right?" He asked, caressing the side of my face.